Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Zeal Paladin Options

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by marknorris, Aug 10, 2012. | Replies: 5 | Views: 4303

1. marknorris

marknorris IncGamers Member

So my dilemma is either grief or last wish pb and then hoz or exile. I have an exile zak shield and dracs laying of hands hoz grief last wish and laying of hands. So I can have lifetap from exile dracs or last wish. I do like the last wish having fade because my resi is lacking, but I have a few hrs I may trade for ums so I could um the hoz and my helm to make up for the lack of res, but defiance from exile is very nice as well. I have this guy for ubers and just messin around so I don't want to rely on my merc for defiance which also makes the exile seem like a good idea. I have a nice collection of stuff to choose from since I have had this stuff on nonladder for a few seasons now so any other suggestions I may have the gear or can trade for it. Anyone do atmas scarab for the amp damage? I have done this before but maras or highlords seems possibly more valuable.
  2. Clervis

Clervis IncGamers Member

Amp damage would be nice, but it will cancel out your Life Tap, or vise versa. I always liked Exile over alternatives, and that with Grief does more damage than most anything. (Unless you're talking about Ubers only, in which case they're about even). You could always have Last Wish on switch, wait for fade to proc, then switch over to Grief. Use a similar strategy with Ubers: have Last Wish on until the CB stops being effective then switch to Grief to finish em off.
  3. SunSet

SunSet IncGamers Member

PvM: Grief > Anything else.
    Also, Exile is the best shield option IMO.
    To use fade, you can make Treachery runeword, and stand in Uber Tristam's fire to cast Fade. You can use Kira's while killing Mephisto too.
    Life Tap is the only curse you need!
  4. Twibz

Twibz IncGamers Member

Exile + grief = win vs ubers
  5. Mrjones

Mrjones IncGamers Member

Last wish + hoz
  6. Dagaz

Dagaz IncGamers Member

Well, it depends I guess from person to person. I never really liked Exile and am using Grief and upped and um-ed HoZ. No complains whatsovever :D