Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Would you be interested in a Hardcore MP10 Stream?

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Hardcore Forum' started by Khaleesi, Jul 14, 2013. | Replies: 1 | Views: 488

1. Khaleesi

Khaleesi IncGamers Member

Hi guys,

I'm Khaleesi, mother of dragons and I've been thinking alot these days if I should stream my Diablo III Hardcore play sessions, but to be honest I don't know if it's really worth the FPS loss since I play on a laptop. So I like to checkout if there is any interest.

I only play high MP, because I got tired of adapting my gear to disconnects. Currently all HC streamers are playing low MP wich makes it really boring to watch for me. I'm thinking about doing MP9/10 runs with my barbarian. I'll use a Whirlwind/Rend build and I will be using a Skorn.

It seems everyone who is streaming tries to get more viewers by doing giveaways, but I always disliked those things. I don't really care about the amount of viewers aslong as we're all having a good time and people genuinely enjoy the stream and not sit there AFK waiting for a free uber carry, gearcheck or giveaway. That does not mean I'm not willing to help people though! :)

I'm playing since launch and I'm pretty experienced with the barbarian class so it would be nice if I can share my knowledge with other people and maybe I can convince people to try Hardcore ;-) I love theorycrafting and trying out new builds (I'm working on a Barbarian guide as we speak)

Anyhow let me know what you think. If you have any suggestions for my stream let me know by leaving a comment below. I read all of them :)

Stay alive!
    Khaleesi
    www.twitch.tv/KhaleesiD3
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
  2. ZappaFan

ZappaFan Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator

As long as your not spamming I'm sure there would be interest. To be honest somebody who just joined and is making something like this their first post always draws suspicion but your intentions seem genuine. I am definitely curious about your build, how about posting a link for it?