Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

wiz gloves, mh, aa= gm?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Joe_smith, Jun 28, 2004. | Replies: 98 | Views: 15753

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe_smith

Joe_smith Banned

wiz gloves, mh, aa= gm?

roflmao i've been told by numerous clan AI and SF members that wiz spike gloves, map hack and auto aim are good mannered legitmate things to use in private duel games. some of them said auto aim was cheating but a lot of them said auto aim was cool and how xxx xxx from their clans own because of autoaim as if it were something to be proud off. i just about laughed my *** off since they were the same people that told me i was a cheating moron nooblet joo who used t gods agaisnt a fb sorc and how tgods was "illegal" and how 4 loed shield was "legal".

when i asked them so are wiz gloves considered good mannered? and their common response was hmm ya they are "legal". funny how much geekish they speak saying things in a computer game are legal or illegal as if everyone should follow the d2 laws they made.
  2. soulesschild

soulesschild IncGamers Member

Ai clan is quite humorous, I stacked up cold res gear to one of their blizz sorcs, and then i had 4 of their Ai blizz sorcs vs me and still couldnt win. gg 425 cold res lol
  3. Shisho

Shisho IncGamers Member

Ai is quite possibly the worst clan to ever hit d2. It is full of bad mannered little kids who rely on cheats, double teaming etc to win. It is also home to people that speak very little english and use the pubs lingo "pwn joob etc" to get around. Ai is a culmination of what is wrong with D2 and just hearing their clan name mention makes me sick.
  4. Bmw_Spy

Bmw_Spy IncGamers Member

I've met up with SF before lol me and a friend were making fun of em just to cause trouble and I entered a priv duel with them. SF-Windy or something was supposedly their leader. He said I scrolled his wind druid while i was down south of him madly teleing around lol. I thought they were a small clan too nothing good to brag about.
  5. The_Sickness_101

The_Sickness_101 IncGamers Member

Yes it is amusing, aa should be auto victory for the most part, but when you beat a user it's heartwarming.
  6. Joe_smith

Joe_smith Banned

aa works well on some chars not well on others and depends on how u use it. most aa users i fought were actually pretty easy to beat compared to skilled legit players. however certain ways or types of aa can be devistating. such as aa ibs field from 3 screens away and tele over 2-3 screens tele hammer or aa using windies.
  7. )BoNes(

)BoNes( IncGamers Member

Ai clan is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111one!111eleven!111

They roxor u n00bz!

GG!

Exclamation Marks are cool!

Let's never speak of clan Ai again!

They suck ok!

God I'm bored..!

I'm going to bed!

Goodbye!
  8. Zangeif

Zangeif IncGamers Member

What are wiz spike gloves? I assume its a hacked item that isn't on my server because I've never heard of them.
  9. Joe_smith

Joe_smith Banned

as you've probably guessed they are mage fists with wiz spike mods.
  10. awjl

awjl IncGamers Member

wow mage+ wizards spikes... free up the hand holding wizard... fantatise hacked glove ...
  11. Diab

Diab IncGamers Member

Wait, they actually have all the Wiz Spike's mods PLUS normal magefists' mods?
  12. awjl

awjl IncGamers Member

i think so... let's say WOW together.
  13. Diab

Diab IncGamers Member

I don't know, but somehow I doubt that. I think that they were just like wiz rings, occy rings, soulflay gloves, and bloodtree stump armor, having just the mods of the item that they're named after.
  14. LordDrift

LordDrift IncGamers Member

I agree Ai has a lot of hacked items. they are good mannered unless you beat them
  15. soulesschild

soulesschild IncGamers Member

yea then its call in the rest of the clan to 7v1 you gg.
  16. Joe_smith

Joe_smith Banned

just killed some ai nec today with barb without getting hit and immediatley he said brb and left game just as i expected. then he brought in his trapper and normally i would't use t gods since i can kill trappers without it anyway but since he was in AI i slapped on absorb without hesitation and killed him again. and he started crying and saying all sorts of funny stuff. like omg bm bm bm (mind that game was named pk not mannered duels and i don't see how minor absorb is bm against trappers especially when their "laws" allow 4 loed shields and such which are way worse than t gods.) he started saying he'd call his friend from xe if he were on and own me and that he was going to report me for using absorb agaisnt his trapper and that i was a cheap pussy nooblet. and that it was illegal to use absorb and that he took a screen shot of my absorb and i was in big trouble. there's nothing funnier than dueling AI people.
  17. Knarl

Knarl IncGamers Member

Wizspike gloves are unique light gauntlets with the mods of a wizardspike. They do not have the magefist mods.

And I also don't understand these "clan" rules. No absorb, not even ravenfrost, all hacks/dupes/etc... are allowed. It's ridiculous. It's just pubby team duels with some makeshift poorly thought out rules.

And what's even more ridiculous is that most of these clans (ai, xe, you name it) actually follow those rules instead of spending their time picking themselves off the ground from laughing at the absurdity of them.
  18. Tal Rasja

Tal Rasja IncGamers Member

I dont understand those rules at all. I would say thay you are allowed to use anything in the game. Bugs, exploits, all is fair, since it's available for everyone.
    Howerver, that does not include hacks or scripts.
  19. Soepgroente

Soepgroente IncGamers Member

Use common sense and know that you're far superior to these annoying twats. Just stay in town if you can't beat them, try to nk & townkill them by all means if it makes you feel better. Not much more to it, really.
  20. drahemwercs

drahemwercs IncGamers Member

To be honest, if someone like that comes into a game i'm in, i just leave. No point in stooping to their level and shouting noob/nking, whats the point.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.