Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Who wants to play the game like it's supposed to? Closed party, finishing together!

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by Feonn, Aug 12, 2012. | Replies: 7 | Views: 4304

1. Feonn

Feonn IncGamers Member

Hi,

I'm just inquiring if there's people out there that want to play the game like I think it's supposed to: in a party, doing quest by quest, until the game is finished. I'd love to team up and make it all the way to hell Baal. I would like to do it in HC, but if no one is up for that, SC is ok too.
    I'm totally open as to what server we should do it on.

Please leave a comment if you're interested!

Regards, Tijmen
  2. Orba

Orba IncGamers Member

Re: Who wants to play the game like it's supposed to? Closed party, finishing togethe

Hello..this sounds like an awesome idea!

I play hardcore, on US East, so if you want to join me that would be great. I am playing a trap-using assasin (that or an orb sorc). I will start from scratch/level 1 and play with you the entire game, no cheats/hacks/bots/or any outside help.

let me know, my account name is Orba.

great idea!!
  3. Feonn

Feonn IncGamers Member

Re: Who wants to play the game like it's supposed to? Closed party, finishing togethe

Sounds great! I recently moved to the US for the fall semester, so I don't have my D2 copy with me, but I've ordered the battlechest from amazon (20$ only!), so I'll probably hit you up in a couple days.

Ideally I'd like to play with a 3-4 man team. That way we have a 'big' team, but not so big that most of the time only a couple of the players can play together.
    Don't know yet what I'll be playing, but probably a Zon or Nec (80% of my chars would always be those).
    I've gotta start from scratch though. Haven't played in 2 years probably.

4. Orba

Orba IncGamers Member

sounds good. what is your account name on US East?
  5. sandraudiga

sandraudiga IncGamers Member

I'm also highly interested. I normally play a necromancer. My account name on battle.net is Sandraudiga.
  6. daniroth

daniroth IncGamers Member

I would be down. Just let me know what realm and what style(hc/sc).
  7. Ibuki

Ibuki IncGamers Member

I'd like to find friends to play Hard Core Ladder together. Either USEast or USWest Realm would work. Has anyone managed to get together via this thread?
  8. rompzor

rompzor IncGamers Member

Im in. Hopefully you guys are still around. By Monday the 7th ill be logged on at useast; account rompzor. Add me! I'll try you guys by your forum or posted acct names. Looking forwar to it!