Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What was your most daring sexual escapade? Mature ONLY PLEASE!!! d

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by raffster, Feb 9, 2005. | Replies: 54 | Views: 4799

1. raffster

raffster IncGamers Member

What was your most daring sexual escapade? Mature ONLY PLEASE!!!

Mine was back in 1997 -- I had known Cindy (my wife, still my GF back then) for about two years and we went with my entire family to an ancestral house on an island to the south about 10 hours drive from Manila and two hours by boat (capital of the Philippines). We were there for a week and because our relationship was just sexually maturing, it was that point where we were just getting sexually intimate. In the boldest sense, it was probably our horniest point. We tried making love in the sea with only our heads above water but we were always within visibility by family members so we just couldn't do penetration without getting too obvious. It was also that time of year there were a lot of jelly fish so that was annoying. It was made worse by the fact there were other relatives with us so my entire family shared sleep space in one huge room. Every person had his or her own little bed.

I think on the fourth night I couldn't hold it any longer. I just had to make out or I'm going to self-destruct. I had tried self-servicing myself earlier but Mary Palmer didn't help either. That night was now or never. Problem was in the room was Cindy, Dad, Mom, sister 1, sister 2, Grandma, aunt 1, aunt 2 and my future mother in law. Our little one-person beds were about two-three feet away from each other.

My ninja skills were finally going to be put to the test. At the dead of night when all you could hear are crickets and huge wall lizards screwing each other, I very quietly and gently snuck under Cindy's blanket. My footsteps were almost inaudible but creaked nonetheless. I was so scared about us getting caught but my horniness level knew NO FEAR. We started making out trying not to make any sound at all, although the little bed squeaked each time we connected (missionary was all I knew then). In less than 10 minutes it was over -- both of us had climaxed very silently and I crept back into my own bed. Mission impossible? Mission accomplished.

Up to this day my wife and I wonder if anybody else knew what went on that evening as I know for a fact that my family is a family of very light sleepers. I know one of my sisters knew but she wouldn't tell me if anybody else knew. My mother-in-law though wasn't particularly happy the following morning -- and throughout the day I remember she would look at me with a mean grin.

Okay enough of me, what's your story?
  2. Echod16

Echod16 IncGamers Member

now that's funny
  3. Lostprophet

Lostprophet IncGamers Member

I give this thread.... seven, more replies, after mine, until it is closed. Have a good day.

(Not that I have anything against it, or you. But still).
  4. Drosselmeier

Drosselmeier IncGamers Member

I'm glad mine has been wiped off this board due to it being in an old thread.
  5. piff

piff IncGamers Member

*sits back and watches* Good post, quite funny, and yet admirabe in it's own way...though I think they knew just didn't want to look to be sure.

*hopes against hope it doesn't get locked for more stories*
  6. axeil

axeil IncGamers Member

*sits around and waits for stories*

What? Don't look at me I don't have any!
  7. raffster

That's why I tried my best to avoid to actually describe the sex part in an attempt not to look distasteful in any way. I was just narrating the highlights and how that experience was really just what it was -- a very bold and daring sexual escapade.
  8. Isolde212

Isolde212 Banned

I refuse to post for fear that I may incriminate myself.
  9. piff

piff IncGamers Member

Yes, quite masterful it was in avoiding any lockable subjects. I'd share my own story, but, alas, I have none. Well, I could, but they wouldn't be very interesting at all, as they were not daring or bold. Nor did they involve intercourse itself. So it doesn't have a place here.

EDIT: Oh, come on, Isolde. No one will care. 'Cept maybe your fiancé...
  10. kernelpops

kernelpops IncGamers Member

well this one time in band camp....

Really my stories involve a tent 2 persons, or a car on a freeway, or I really can't say any more.
  11. Technetium

Technetium IncGamers Member

I'm open to any of the female members of this board providing me with a good story to post here.
  12. Croup

Croup IncGamers Member

A moving car on a freeway, a football stadium, outside of a swimming pool, with people in the next room, with PARENTS in the next room, etc.

Nothing so hilarious that it involves a full blown story though.
  13. Jigga-Scrooge

Jigga-Scrooge IncGamers Member

i went over to my current girlfriends house and her parents were out for the night to be back at about 12. it was my my girlfriend and her friend. we were drinking and just having fun. it was getting late and i had to decide what to do. so i stayed over there in her sisters closet. her sister was away at college. parents came home and i had to be silent as hell. then when they went to bed, she gave me a visit in the closet, if you know what i mean. then the parents went to church the next day and i went home. yay.
  14. raffster

You should have gone to church, too, so your sins would be forgiven. Did you get any sleep at all?
  15. Jigga-Scrooge

Jigga-Scrooge IncGamers Member

i dont go to church.

i got a few hours in.
  16. ZeppelinAngel

ZeppelinAngel IncGamers Member

in the ocean out in front of my family's beach house in the middle of the day with about 15 of them on the shore and some in the water

-_-
  17. Pierrot le Fou

Pierrot le Fou IncGamers Member

I have an apartment, but it's tiny, and as such I usually visit my girlfriend at her apartment. However, her roomate, who is dating my other friend, also lives there, and the walls are not entirely soundproof so we tend to wait until nobody else is home, or everyone else is asleep. It's not so much that I care, so much as that I've never heard the other two of them get it on, which is rather disturbing, since 20-somethings should be making frequent and loud lovemaking.

Anyway, on a quiet Sunday afternoon, we were watching TV in the living room, alone, and we started off our tryst on the sofa. Moving half-naked to the bedroom, we made sweet passionate wall-shaking screaming monkey-love well into the evening.

As soon as it stopped, her cellphone rings. She picks it up and it's her roomate. Her roomate says, "I'm home you know." At least that's what I figure, though I didn't hear what she said, considering soon afterwards it was visually confirmed by me that she was home and had just been quietly napping or somesuch in her room. Woops? And nobody has mentioned it since, so I guess it's all kosher.
  18. AeroJonesy

AeroJonesy IncGamers Member

Darn, I saw a PLF post, and I really thought it would be the handcuff story.

My most daring sexual escapade involves hand holding at the movies. Shhhh.
  19. MrPipes

MrPipes IncGamers Member

i hope you didn't leave the sheets sticky!

edit: 2000 posts! i'm hot shit, now!
  20. raffster

We purposely woke up the latest in the group so we could cover up anything that could appear suspicious. Alcohol and a thick cotton hand towel work very well with these types of stain.