Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

What Next for my Monk?

Discussion in 'Monk' started by Wmeredith, Jun 4, 2013. | Replies: 3 | Views: 2124

1. Wmeredith

Wmeredith IncGamers Member

2. tougeznut

tougeznut IncGamers Member

I'm not a monk pro, but I'm definitely starting to take an interest in monks. Mine's around p25. She's got about 5.5% life steal, about 1600 LoH, and I still have trouble surviving. The only thing your monk looks like it's missing is life steal. You've got a decent amount of LoH though, so with your super-high attack speed and your tanky armor and dodge based build you're probably not having much trouble. I would probably work on swapping hard target for overawe to increase your eDPS.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Genocides

Genocides IncGamers Site Pal

Switch Resolve for Seize the initiative, guiding light for Chant of Resonance, Cyclone Strike Wall of Wind for Implosion/ Eye of the Storm, and I assume tempest Rush is tailwind/northern breeze How often does it get used with ~3 spirit regen? The thing is you aren't getting enough dodge to where Wall of Wind is effective, Resolve doesn't benefit us that much in comparison to Seize, and your spirit regen just doesn't seem to be enough for Tempest Rush to be that much use. Gearwise I'd say a Tal's Chest with Dexterity instead of Arcane or All Resist.

Fist of Thunder Quickening might make Tempest Rush work better for yah.

I might look at this more later.
  4. Wmeredith

Wmeredith IncGamers Member

Awesome. Thanks for these responses. I'll do some tweaking based on these.