Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Weapon for Zealot

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by druan, May 7, 2013. | Replies: 1 | Views: 1108

1. druan

druan IncGamers Member

I have a lvl 75 zealot. Now I just cannot decide which weapon to use for him before I get my hands on a Lo for Grief. His current gear consists of Chains of Honor, HoZ Um'd, Guilaume's Face, Laying of Hands, Vergugo's Hearty Cord. dual Raven Frosts and Eye of Etlich amulet. As for the weapon, I have number of options at my disposal: Nord's Tenderiser, Heaven's Light with 1 Amn rune, Frostwind and Banara's Star. Which one of these weapons will give me the highest damage output? Hope you guys can help me out. Thanks
  2. Clervis

Clervis IncGamers Member

Heaven's Light is definitely your best bet, assuming you're using Fanaticism. If the shear damage isn't enough, the crushing blow will be a huge help. But the others would all be a bit better for physical immunes, so maybe keep them on switch. You'll really want to hit that 60% IAS. So with the native 20% on the weapon, 20% from LotH, you'll need 20 more. This last breakpoint will significantly boost your damage.