Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

[ WD ][ Self Found ] Hardcore Fizoo attempt #1

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Hardcore Forum' started by Fizoo, Aug 16, 2013. | Replies: 20 | Views: 2486

1. Fizoo

Fizoo IncGamers Member

So, out of boredom I'm going to give hardcore a shot. My connection has been known to drop, so we'll see if that kills me. Will I reach paragon 100? Will I still be playing tomorrow? Let's find out!
  2. Fizoo

Fizoo IncGamers Member

First impression: It sucks that it appears the softcore and hardcore stashes are merged. I'm already very discouraged by this revelation, almost enough to quit. Not sure what I wanna do with this problem. I want to be self found and not actually use anything in my stash but I don't want to junk all my softcore goodies just to make room in my stash. Maybe create a hardcore mule? I'll think about it as I go along.

Current I have 962 gold on my account tho. So its just like I'm brand new!
  3. Grishok

Grishok IncGamers Member

Erm hardcore and softcore stashes are 100% separate :) There is however no way to separate hardcore and SF hardcore stash.
  4. Mn_Swe2

Mn_Swe2 IncGamers Member

Erm... no they are not. You must have created a softcore char by mistake. If this is your first hardcore char, you will not even have tabs and only 16 slots (IIRC) in your stash, and 0 gold.

edit: Grishok beat me to it, haha.
  5. Fizoo

Fizoo IncGamers Member

Zombie dogs are some pretty subpar artwork. Hopefully there is a rune that improves their art. I sat in old tristram and let them go fight the Wretched Queen. She kept puking more zombies but my dogs eventually cleared everything.
  6. Fizoo

Fizoo IncGamers Member

Interesting, maybe i did make a softcore my mistake lol
    try again?
  7. ClaytonH

ClaytonH IncGamers Member

Haha, yeah, I've done that by mistake too. Try again!
  8. Fizoo

Fizoo IncGamers Member

Hey, empty stash!

New witch doctor is a girl named Zizdeez (I came up with the name 5 minutes ago by corrupting the word "disease") Ziz rhymes with wiz. Deez rhymes with these. Deez is the strong syllable. What's really cool is I just did a google search for that name and 0 results! Its all mine!
  9. Fizoo

Fizoo IncGamers Member

I just unleashed the zombies in the nightclub and ran away. They all got up and tried to hit on Leah (naturally). She turned them all down. She also refused to kill them. Eventually, one or two of them wandered up to the bar and pointed like they were trying to order drinks. I got bored and mowed them down.
  10. Fizoo

Fizoo IncGamers Member

I just replaced white dagger 3.0 dps with white bow 7.0 dps and it makes my spit more than twice as powerful. Feels dumb but we'll roll with it.
  11. Fizoo

Fizoo IncGamers Member

I am literally laughing as I furiously pull these ceramic jars out of my *** dropping spiders everywhere...

I deem this: the "Suzy Homemaker" attack.

This should be an olympic sport. I mean my witch doctor can HURL these jars all way across the screen...
  12. Fizoo

Fizoo IncGamers Member

Suzy Homemaker and her 3 ugly dogs found a treasure goblin! Nothing but a crappy dps magic sword.
  13. Fizoo

Fizoo IncGamers Member

All I did today at work was think about smashing zombies over the heads with jars...

Ready to go!
  14. Fizoo

Fizoo IncGamers Member

only 1524 gold...no rubies but shopping for rings with +2-4 dmg. got one min level 6. need more gold tho.
  15. Fizoo

Fizoo IncGamers Member

Oh, entered a crypt in the cemetary of the forsaken and first champ pack from a 2h staff 16.5 dps, up to 29 dps now. that helps!
  16. Fizoo

Fizoo IncGamers Member

Skeleton King down! Dropped a blue ceremonial knife and mojo that is just 0.5 dps lower than the staff i found. Dropping the staff for the bonuses with the new gear.
  17. Fizoo

Fizoo IncGamers Member

I'm starting to hit that wall where the game is getting boring again. Throwing jars is starting to get boring now, and when it comes to gear I just think about mainstat and vitality. Lack of social tools means not much chatter and talking going on to stave off the boredom.

Its interesting how Flux talks about the deadzone between 52-60. And the developers were puzzling over how to fill it. You know, something like that is EXACTLY where robust social tools can step in and kill boredom. Having a strong in-game community where people are joking around and talking actually helps kill deadzones like that...

Maybe I'll log in after eating.
  18. Fizoo

Fizoo IncGamers Member

Dropped the butcher. lol at plans at the little girl for 1.5million. im broke!
  19. Fizoo

Fizoo IncGamers Member

I *think* I learned how to join d3 ladders. Have to create a level 1 that has not been played *first* and then join. We'll see!
  20. Sulle

Sulle IncGamers Member

I tried selffound with my wd and it was fun in the beginning, but it got really boring after some time because you´ll never do any real dps and you´ll also be stuck mostly alone in mp lvl 10 hell or mp lvl 0 where nobody plays anyway. Don´t waste your time with selffound.