Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[US West] usw sc, new ladder - looking for contacts

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by Garbeld, May 12, 2013. | Replies: 3 | Views: 2649

1. Garbeld

Garbeld IncGamers Member

Not looking to specifically make a "group" or any such, since I'm bad at the game, lazy, and don't have a reliable schedule.
    That said, it would be nice to have some contacts so I'm not playing entirely with myself and a bunch of bots.
    When I am online, it'll usually be during 1530-1800 (gmt-7), or 0200-0400.
    Account name: EzDay

Planning on starting with an Assassin, pretty much for no reason other than grabbing normal waypoints and quests with BoS and WoF; finishing as CoT/DTail, or whatever my whim fancies.

Following up with Paladin, using Holy Fire for leveling; finishing as a Holy Shock/Conviction Zealot (Conviction as a party skill and backup for immunes), mostly for farming low level uniques.

In no particular order, I also intend to eventually build: 200fcr Sorceress (just always wanted to try it out, don't know what skills I'll use), Poisonmancer, Windy Druid, and Javazon.
  2. echodrome

echodrome IncGamers Member

I'm new to uswest but I'll start there Wednesday morning (I asked the day off from work :whistling:) and I also don't have a reliable schedule outside of that day.

You can add me (username: echodrome).

I plan on starting with either a fishy or a zealer not sure yet
  3. sgirard

sgirard IncGamers Member

I usually play on East or Europe, but today just made an account on West.. I am starting with a cold sorc...

username is sgirard91 (same username on all 3 realms btw)

feel free to hit me up in game, I am always looking for people to play with.. I hate questing alone/with bots..

My schedule isn't too reliable either, but I usually am online at least 3 times a week (sometimes more) sometime between 1800-0200 CST
  4. DarkWen

DarkWen IncGamers Member

HeLLo I recently started playing d2 again! Wont mind making more friends in the west ladder!
    Add me Darkwen[ik]
    My time zone is +8gmt I usually play at night around 10pm
    I am currently playing a summoner necromancer level 12

cheers