Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[USE StdL] Voulge Infinity pc

Discussion in 'Trade Values' started by AreEyeSeaKay, Oct 9, 2013. | Replies: 2 | Views: 1177

1. AreEyeSeaKay

AreEyeSeaKay IncGamers Member

[USE ScL] Voulge Infinity pc

Through some luck I landed an infinity in a voulge for really cheap. I was using the infinity on my sorc and an insight on my merc, but now I'm ready to abandon insight altogether and make a nice eth cryptic axe infinity.

I want to sell my current infinity but I want to make sure I can afford the whole transition before I get stuck without one at all.

Thanks for the help!
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
  2. sixwings

sixwings IncGamers Member

IS the voulge eth?

Usually with rune words it's worth the runes it took to make it + the value base unless it's a really high roll in which case the price increases, or it's a really low roll and the price decreases.
  3. AreEyeSeaKay

AreEyeSeaKay IncGamers Member

Re: [USE ScL] Voulge Infinity pc

The voulge isn't eth. The base is strange, so I wasn't sure if it actually took away from the value of the runes. It's actually been incredibly useful to me for me to use on item switch, but now that I have a coa its too much to juggle all the gear.

If I could get 2 hrs for it I should be ok to make a new one, but I don't want to seem crazy for asking that much.

Thanks for the response, and thanks for giving me a nice boost to start me off this ladder!