Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Toorc Icefist attack

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by Rodrigo, May 14, 2013. | Replies: 1 | Views: 2475

1. Rodrigo

Rodrigo IncGamers Member

Hello again!

3rd post in a day, I feel like a kid with new toy :) There's so much knowledge among you guys to bask into!
    So my question is, there is an attack from council members shown here. What kind of damage is that? I've been hit by it having max resistances to everything and it still hurts.

Also I was reading an old topic about upgrading the gibdin, that was hilarious! So many weird things you could do with those items. Maybe there lies hidden the way to spawn the elusive Reziarfg :evil2:

But they mentioned that Khalim's will can be upgraded. Does it still retain its attributes, especially no requirements? Can I upgrade it all the way and give it to a starter character to level up when there's no enchantress around?
  2. onderduiker

onderduiker IncGamers Member

That is highpriestlightning, a missile which applies 8-30 lightning damage in Normal, 44-72 in Nightmare and 92-128 in Hell. There's 5% chance of a critical hit doubling damage, otherwise the only way it can be increased is if the character is within 13 1/3 yards of a Super Unique or Unique Aura Enchanted with Conviction.

Although Khalim's Flail can be upgraded to Khalim's Will by transmuting it in the Horadric Cube with Khalim's Eye, Heart and Brain, when I tried I couldn't upgrade the base item type of either.