Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Too much gold, and don't know what to spend on

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Ripseth, Nov 4, 2013. | Replies: 6 | Views: 900

1. Ripseth

Ripseth IncGamers Member

Hi everyone!

I decided to play diablo 2 yesterday in single player mode. Right now I'm in Act II town with 216374 gold. I want to ask that apart the default vendors will there be special vendors that worth to save money for? For example: item enchanter, item socketer, plus mercenary slot, or anything else. Thanks in advance, and wish you nice game:)
  2. Black Lotus

Black Lotus IncGamers Member

You can save for shopping specific items and gambling.
  3. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

Some really nice wands/staffs can be shopped in act2 normal, that can be used for runewords.

Also really nice staffs can be bought later on. And those can cost several hundreds of thousands of gold.
  4. jacksonLonghorn

jacksonLonghorn IncGamers Member

What I start doing whenever I play and are getting to where you are at (anytime really). Is use my potions very expendable. Don't try and mule them, don't try and drop them to sort your inventory out to later pick them up again. Just chug them, loot armor items and buy new potions. The way I see it is I should run out of potions by the time my inventory is full of items. Looting potions that drop however I tend to do to try and continue for as long as possible. Remember that during normal and nightmare you should use your mercensaries to mule item chests just to gain as much gold as possible. Time is important so inventory management and making quick sales is important.
  5. Bad Ash

Bad Ash IncGamers Site Pal

6. pharphis

pharphis IncGamers Site Pal

I thought I already posted this but I didn't.

Also gambling boots/gloves for nice rares with MF/res/ias/frw will go a long way
  7. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal