Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Til We Meet Again Thursdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by pancakeman, May 3, 2012. | Replies: 12 | Views: 539

1. pancakeman

pancakeman IncGamers Member

Til We Meet Again Thursdaily

Sad day, moving out for the summer at long last. Some friends are staying here, some won't be far, but too many are going too far. Some are not coming back, and some I will likely never see again. Bittersweet day.
    Aaaaand someone just knocked over a trashcan and ran off. And it's right in front of my door. Way to bring me back to reality, people.

RL: Packing up all of my room, cramming it into truck, driving home. Chilling at home, probably mowing the front yard, unpacking stuff, going to dance practice for the first time in 8 months. I've got some new stuff to work on, some moves to learn, and lots of practicing to do.

D2: Nope.
    OVG: See above.
  2. spearv

spearv IncGamers Member

3. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

4. Drystan

Drystan IncGamers Member

Re: Til We Meet Again Thursdaily

Thought you were saying good-bye PCM... Glad you're sticking around though. The EMB wouldn't be the bar without ya. Hope y'all keep your spirits up, and are departing on good terms. In a way, that's life, and everyone will deal with that sense in some terms, but it's still not a nice feeling.

RL: Work (as described an hour ago in the EMB.) I am watching Eragon tonight, comparing it to the first book. So far, I prefer the books. As others have said, the movie fails in quality in comparison to the books.
    D2: Work night! Nope.
    OVG: What?
  5. TheReadMenace

TheReadMenace IncGamers Member

Another misleading title. I thought it was YOU going away, pancake. I started to become sad; glad that's not the case, friend.

RL: Halfway through my shift, and BOY are my arms tired. ...Guess the joke doesn't really work there. Nothing going on after work. I should call the GF just to say hi sometime today and settle our weekend plans. I've also got to start thinking very hard about coming up with a Mother's Day gift for her because she takes it extremely seriously. If anyone's got suggestions, I'd be glad to hear them.

D2: This is pretty much the last real day I can do MFO runs for any serious amount of time, so I gotta take advantage of it. So far, my best luck as been finding TC3s, but it isn't helping my score at all.
  6. Jcakes

Jcakes IncGamers Site Pal

Rl: got rejected for one of the two jobs I applied for (post interview), I kind of expected it as I was probably over qualified. Be interesting to see what happens with the other one (which I am probably slightly under qualified for)

D2: Anything is possible.
  7. Kitteh

Kitteh IncGamers Site Pal

8. FredOfErik

FredOfErik IncGamers Member

Yeah, that sucks pancake. Never funny.

Good luck cakes!

RL: hungover. And I didn't even plan to go drinking yesterday. Ugh. atm I'm "working". Later I will clean my apartment.

D2: probably some MFO. Currently my singer is better than keg's, and that is my main goal!
  9. BaronScarpia

BaronScarpia IncGamers Member

It's sad, but old friends never really "go" on this "social networks" age. I bet you'll hanging out "soon" with some of them on those 5-year-grad-celebration-stuff. Good luck!

RL: I finally manage to get tickets to watch The Avengers today - right after lunch, but today, still. Today is a good day to be self-employed :coffee:. Anyway, I was studying hard to get a federal public job. Then, they "just" changed the retirement plan for the future newcomers. They paid (example) around $5000/month (sometimes even $10k), and you retire with full paycheck. Now you retire with ~$1800, no matter how much you made. Long story short - the job I was applying for pays you 5x less after you retire. I could use a new life planning... after watching The Avengers!!!

D2: My rangerdin turned into hammerdin, so I'm back to the cookie-cutter-sept plan before d3 comes out. I have 2 weeks to pull out 5 pat/mats. Probably won't make it, since a have an exam on May 13 that requires some studying. Every char class is at least on lvl 15 and I have a 1.09 Ravenclaw, so that I can speed up things. Problem is the lack of gear, but I can work around it...
  10. Verno

Verno IncGamers Member

RL: I'm making it my goal to hire over qualified people just for JCakes. Good luck on the under qualified position, I hope you get it!!! While on the subject, I have getting a record number of emails, phone calls, drop ins looking for work. A lot of these people are very qualified, but we just don't have any openings. In fact, we might be going the other way and laying a few people off. Remember the internet boom, then the housing boom. Wow those were fun times. It isn't as fun anymore...

D2: Running the pits for MFO. Found a decent item last night that quadrupled my score. The sad thing is my score still sucks. LOL!!!
  11. pharphis

pharphis IncGamers Site Pal

I've put in more hours/day than I initially planned and my score hasn't moved in the last 12ish hours. My effective unique mf and speed has both increased by about 20 percent since the beginning to. At least I have a Lo to show for it?
    MFO is about all I've been thinking about or doing, lately.
    It's nice to be back in my apartment with my gf, though.
  12. Pijus

Pijus IncGamers Member

RL: Went to the doctor. Asked is she could help me out with some paperwork(I need a doctor to write up my history and give it to some other doctors), and she said 'no problem'. She's the best doctor ever.

D2: Yes. Today was dedicated to getting on FE's nerves, when we were playing our hardcore chars, and I got a change of heart. 'But I wanna be a druid now...'

OVG: Maybe a bit of minecraft. Migh record some more Severance: Blade of Darkness. Was really enjoying that.
  13. djmbbandie

djmbbandie IncGamers Member

RL: Date tomorrow. Vacation Monday.

D2: Finally.

OVG: Not really.