Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

This Weapon any good?

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Bechy2k2, Oct 13, 2005. | Replies: 6 | Views: 651

1. Bechy2k2

Bechy2k2 IncGamers Member

This Weapon any good?

Found a rare Quhab with following stats:

5% Chance to cast lvl 1 Amp Damage
    285% ed
    Fools mod
    +4 life replenish
    +28 light res

Would this Claw be worth upping to a Suwayyah?
    Is the lack of ias very important?
    Is there any fast attacking Assa which could make a lot of use of the Amp dmg?
    (Am a Complete Assa noob!)
  2. Humphrey

Humphrey IncGamers Member

If it is, just socket it and stick a shael in.

If the CtC amp works with blade fury that could be a good use for them.
  3. birdfoot

birdfoot IncGamers Member

If you're gonna use it like a Martial Arts assassin, I think you should upgrade and put a shael into it to improve the speed eventually. Not very sure about this, a safer method would be to equip it on your assassin and test out the speed 1st without meddling with it. I'm guessing that Burst of Speed might be able to make up for the lack of speed on the weapon speed modifier.

If you're gonna use it for Blade Fury like a Furysin, then I'd suggest upgrading and socketing an Eth in it. A better choice would be Jah for Ignore Target's Defence a.k.a ITD but that's too expensive IMO. :p Blade Fury's speed is independent of the weapon's speed so it's ok to leave it as it is. However, Blade Fury works using your Attack Rating (though it doesn't display) so ITD will help you maintain a good chance of hitting; but since Jah is so expensive, an Eth might be a good choice. Use Cloak of Shadows before you engage monsters to lower their defence so that you can hit better. The other guides hosted in the Assassin forum will explain better.

Nice find! Definitely decent. Anyway, it's best to check out the other Assassin guides before you do anything with this weapon. I prolly won't want to use this as my Furysin weapon since there are better ones out there, take Stormlash for e.g. It's prolly more useful as a normal katar for raw damage. :)
  4. BIGeyedBUG

BIGeyedBUG IncGamers Member

That's an amazing claw. Blade Fury is the obvious choice, but with that Fool's mod you don't have to center your build around it. It'd be excellent on a Dtailer if you can work around the speed problem and get more +skills--for instance with a Bartuc's, or using Jade Talon/BoS. Or for the rare PhysDamage Tiger Striker or DCer. Decent for the Kicker/Trapper too, though the damage will go to waste except when you use Blade Fury.

That's all PvM, by the way. If you want more details about any of those builds, just ask.
  5. Bechy2k2

Bechy2k2 IncGamers Member

6. Humphrey

Humphrey IncGamers Member

The guide calls it a 'furysin' I think.
  7. maagrim

maagrim IncGamers Member

is that claw in ladder east, and if its up for trade what do you want for it