Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

There's Much Ado About Nothing, so MP! (1.13 D HC)

Discussion in 'MP Forum' started by coju, Feb 13, 2012. | Replies: 369 | Views: 17452

1. coju

coju IncGamers Member

There's Much Ado About Nothing, so MP! (1.13 D HC)

Linkies for The BeeBees:
    Numeral Uno: http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/...WM-group]Looking to start a 1.13 HC/RWM group
    Numeral Drei: http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/...-13c-FAM)]The Idiots of HC thread (1.13c FAM)

This will be RWM (FAM) 1.13D HC. (Oooo... 1.09 would be fun, but this is .13d thread :()

Alright, suggestions for themes? Just run through it gun-ho? Twinked? Untwinked? Options are options. Post what you'd like to do.

Myself: Just a little bit of twinkage if needed later on. It's fun finding dropage and living off the land. Maybe a theme of ironman/live off the land. So, myself: untwinked. If there are builds you want to do that require certain items, that's perfectly fine and dandy.

Builds I would like to play would be: Another mojo/summonmancer. Mainly just maxing dim vision and CM, with revives maybe. Maybe a golemmancer, never made of of those. /// Warcry barb for stunage/max bo /// Idk, a few I reckon. Thinking about a shockwave druid. From what I've read about them people loved playing as them.

Times: What are some good times for everyone? I'm GMT -6, and am unable to play Sunday-Thursday 9pm-7am.

The other two groups met 6pm-9pm Mondays and Wednesdays. That worked great. Ideally for me, around the same times and two times a week.

Anywho, sign up! Post what builds you'd like to do, times, and ideas about overall playage!

Code:
    act 4 nm.

cdm - level 60 - assassin 
    pyro - level 60 - sorc
    coju - level 50 - barb
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  2. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Site Pal

Re: There's Much Ado About Nothing, so MP! (1.13 D HC)

also GMT -6. can play most nights 6pm-1am (sorry, i dont do mornings). saturday is open for about one more month but then my son's soccer season will start and it'll be a no go. for that matter, i'm not sure what night(s) his practices will be so i'll have to go around that.

i have a few builds that are in the 20-30 level range that i'd restart with a group if playing twinked; shockwave bear, some other kinda bear (forgot what), two handed zealot, and a cleric (not started, but raring to go). if untwinked, i'm not sure what i'd do. maybe a bladefury sin, a(nother) trapsin (maybe fire this time! that'd be new to me), or something (forgot again).

Edit: i think i'll also start rereading the time travel stuff...
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  3. Drewgie

Drewgie IncGamers Member

Omigosh! I want to do this sooooooooooo bad!

I am in Kentucky, so GMT -4 or 5 I think? I have to be pretty selective about availability though. Sundays work best by far. Saturday and Monday evenings are doable as well. Other than that it's pretty tough to be consistent.

If the time folks agree on is workable for me I would like very much to join in with whichever one of the following fits the party best:

FoHdin
    Summoner Druid
    Golemancer
    Whirly barb

I prefer untwinked. Keeps things exciting.
  4. coju

coju IncGamers Member

Cool! Mondays should be good. Well then, we may have to decide on the next days to play on Mondays as for now I reckon.

Guess we can do Sat for a month or so! Are the times good for you? 6pm to 9pm (gmt-6)?
  5. FredOfErik

FredOfErik IncGamers Member

I'm so pissed y'all live in murica.
  6. Pyrotechnician

Pyrotechnician IncGamers Site Pal

I'm definately interested in this, I think I can work Monday evenings in as long as it doesn't start this monday and if it does I'll just catch up either way. I have to think of another build to do that I haven't tried yet....I could do a paladin again but were already running that group on Sunday Mornings so I need to change it up a little but I haven't tried a rangeadin yet. Maybe a Frozen Arrow Strafer to keep everything stuck in their place, although if stun is covered we don't really need that, maybe a hydra sorc, eh who knows, I'll put some thought into it.

Edit: I can't really do twinking as I don't have any twink gear (How stupid of me not to play SP HC normally). Although if I do a rangeadin I would be highly reliant on finding a Kuko in our travels to be of any real use, and of course a Frozen Arrow Strafer would be dependent on a razortail....decisions decisions.
  7. Drewgie

Drewgie IncGamers Member

That's 7-10pm my time (which I confirmed is GMT -5). I could totally do Saturdays and/or Mondays then! I may have to miss out occasionally, but shouldn't have trouble catching up.

On a side note, I could also do Wed/Fri nights, but wouldn't be able to get on till 8ish or 9ish my time usually. Not my first choice.

When shall we start? Are we going to wait for 8 ppl? Also, I've never played via TCP/IP before so someone will have to educate me :embarassed:

The more I think about it I really want to go with FoH for this. I can do most other builds untwinked on my own, but FoH would be no fun without a party and/or twinkage.

8. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Site Pal

i vote "no" on this monday. i have the day off and will be on the road much of the day. then again if everyone gets together, i can sure catch up. actually it may be better that way, i could then use one of the 20 somethings i mentioned.

i'm leaning toward either a fireclaw druid or a two handed zealot (fanat). i'd like to go melee this time around as i was a caster last time.

i can sure help you out with some gear so it's not unbearable and you're not left behind.

9. coju

coju IncGamers Member

Well then!
    this should help

You have to open a couple of ports, and do some port fowarding. You could just search something to the extent of "Port Forward Diablo ii" and look from there. Think it took me nearly an hour+ to actually find how to do it and everything, but that was w/o any real help and the such. If you need further help pm/email me spinnermail attttaattatattat gmail and I'll try searching something else for you! After doing it finally, it was actually pretty easy, as you just need router access.

I'm game for starting Monday. As that would let cdm use his char already started.

Thinking of doing a WC baba. Dual spirits ftw.

port fowarding from another forum
    Here are the ports

Diablo II (Lord of Destruction)

Port 6112 TCP in/out

Port 4000 TCP out (for closed Battle.net realm games)

Port 4000 TCP in/out (for hosting on Open Battle.net or TCP/IP games)
    [/url=http://portforward.com/cportsnotes/battlenet/battlenet.htm][/url] (it wasn't from that one. but there)
  10. Drewgie

Drewgie IncGamers Member

Oooooh. I am a technological retard, so this port business may pose a problem for me.
  11. coju

coju IncGamers Member

Unable to access your router?
    if we need be, I can also do hamchii. Believe tcp and hamachii can access same game
  12. Drewgie

Drewgie IncGamers Member

I'm sure I can do it, just gotta figure out how. Will read all the stickies etc. when I get a chance. Hopefully be good to go by whenever folks wanna start.
  13. coju

coju IncGamers Member

I doubt we'd actually get 8 people, so start either this monday or later.

I'm cool with saying wednesdays also for an hour or so. It seems that when we played our idiots/untwinked pally games that we'd get nearly to the next act before the time was up, so an hour to finish would be great imo.

I don't want to say Saturdays, because hopefully they'll soon be filled with RL :loving:

14. coju

coju IncGamers Member

Alright, let's plan on Monday for start date. Cdm can use his already pre made character if he wants. I'm going to run with a war cry barb. My only planned twinkies will be dual spirits.

I have some starter/mid equipment I'm willing to loan out if either of you two want to use some of it. If y'all would post the characters you plan on using that would be cool that way we can get a table up and running.

Still open for takers on this grand expedition. Y'all have any questions about anything? I feel like we're missing smthn.
  15. Drewgie

Drewgie IncGamers Member

Well, I've been thinking. I already have a pally currently in action, so I'm gonna forget about my delusions of a FoHer. I think a phoenix striker or trapsin will be the way I go.

Will read up on everything I need to know about the ports etc and hopefully be ready by Monday @ 6pm (gmt -6)

Edit: alright, I believe I have my ports all set up proper. Looking forward to getting started!
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  16. Pyrotechnician

Pyrotechnician IncGamers Site Pal

Still no idea on what I'm going to use, either way I'm not going to make Monday so I'll wait to pick a build based on what you two decide on to complement the run of the crew.
  17. Jcakes

Jcakes IncGamers Site Pal

What time Mondays are you going to play and for how long? I am interested, but my timezone would probably **** things up ....
  18. Drewgie

Drewgie IncGamers Member

6-9pm (GMT -6). 21 hours from now.
  19. coju

coju IncGamers Member

Who all was going to make it tomorrow? Don't know if I'll be able to do it, as I may be going to the pony track.
  20. Drewgie

Drewgie IncGamers Member

I was planning on it, but no worries if we can't this week. I have enough to occupy myself with. CDM said this Monday was bad for him anyway, so, I dunno.