Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

The WTO Endgame memo.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BobCox2, Aug 23, 2013. | Replies: 9 | Views: 1314

1. BobCox2

BobCox2 IncGamers Member

The WTO Endgame memo.

The Memo confirmed every conspiracy freak’s fantasy: that in the late 1990s, the top US Treasury officials secretly conspired with a small cabal of banker big-shots to rip apart financial regulation across the planet. When you see 26.3 percent unemployment in Spain, desperation and hunger in Greece, riots in Indonesia and Detroit in bankruptcy, go back to this End Game memo, the genesis of the blood and tears.
    The Treasury official playing the bankers’ secret End Game was Larry Summers. Today, Summers is Barack Obama’s leading choice for Chairman of the US Federal Reserve, the world’s central bank.
  2. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

So Europe is being sold to Germany in small cheap pieces. Does that article mean to say that Germany is part of that conspiracy?

Perhaps "Germany" simply didn't put as much money on manipulated roulette tables as others did and spent less loans on silly things or allowed not too much to be taken by thieves and con men, but took care to get real, physical things done.
  3. LozHinge the Unhinged

LozHinge the Unhinged IncGamers Member

Kris, are you telling me the Germany, as a nation, doesn't believe in Get Rich Quick as a financial/social/spiritual way of life?

How can you all possibly function?

/self-poking
  4. krischan

Most people would like to get rich quickly, of course, including Germans, but I think it's not as much a priority here as in the US. I've never been over the ocean, however, so that's second-hand knowledge, if not prejudice. I think that the common people in Germany want harmony in the first place.
  5. LozHinge the Unhinged

Harmony? I like the sound of that. Does that get you rich, quick, too?
  6. krischan

Not in a mundane way.
  7. vdzele

vdzele IncGamers Member

Ripping apart the financial system does not mean that financial oligarchs would benefit from these crises with more money. No, they don't need more money; they make it out thin air already.

Gaining more power is their goal. Global power is the ultimate goal.

And there is two ways you can achieve that. By developing your self, investing in your own potentials and science, always be technologically ahead. Central European model, German if you wish.

And the second model is to destroy the competitors using tactics divide and conquer. To wreck the competitor and gain more power from his weakness. British model.

Both models were mostly combined, historically speaking, from big powers. Germans and Austrians also used the tactics divide and conquer, but mainly the advantages of their raw economic and military power. British also used force to conquer big lands, for which they needed superior economy and military. But they achieved controlling half of the world though their prime tactics. British model is also much cheaper and efficient I would add.

EU is not only gaining global power, control over every person and nation, using tactics step by step; it’s also a eugenics operation. Control also means control of human population and Malthusian tactics of zero percent development is the tool.

Our Usury Lords see us cattle, there is too many of us. To uplift us economically, to make us totally depended upon technology, to make us debt slaves, to make us jellyfish… and finally to wreck us as a society is their tactics. Wrecking society creates fear and stress to people who are totally depended, junkies I like to say. People who are not skillful in many ways, don’t know much beside what they do in their workplace - they are lost. They will obey to every command from their government because they are depended.

British slave lords would keep their slaves using simple tactics. They would give them simple jobs like chopping sugar canes their whole life. From the cradle to the grave. If they run away they would not know how to feed themselves in the woods. They are depended us we are. No where to run slave.

We are depended from our supermarkets and the food they make us. We eat food that someone far away is creating. Is our food safe enough? How many of us have some kind of illness like allergy or diet issues? What does the statistics say about the cancer rates and other horrible illnesses not known in the past?

But, still, the main killer is stress. The ultimate killer in nature. Plants and animals would not reproduce if they are under stress. Animals kept in the zoo barely breed because of the stress caused by unnatural environment. Plants who our under stressful climate would perish. Our environment is also not natural, too fast, too polluted, too many fast changes,…Male vervet monkey will not jump on a female when under stress, his testicles changes colors and he is impotent. Dinosaurs perished because of the stress caused by climate change, not because of the cold weather.

Creating chronic depression is the goal and wrecking the financial system is the way. Society where there in no jobs has no future. Seeing no future is stress. Do we have any statistics from emancipated societies who are under great stress what is their birth-death ratio?

Once we get to a lower manageable number, controlling every one of us would be easier tusk. Since free people produced the technologies in the past century that the financial elite needed, its time to bring us back where we belong – in the mud, like our grandfathers. And when you are in the mud, its easier to cortrol you. Slowly they are teaching new generations to love Neofeudalism.

As for “So Europe is being sold to Germany in small cheap pieces”. No, its other way around. Germany will melt into Europe slowly. As your foreign minister once said – we are creating United states of Europe. But you will fall at the end, you still don’t see it.

If anybody wants to know what kind of society they are creating just watch The hunger games or Elysium. In your face.
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
  8. LozHinge the Unhinged

This all dovetails nicely with my pet theory of Government-as-Puppet-Show and that there are virtually no democracies of any sort left in the world - except maybe Switzerland ... but that's more of a country club than a country.

:nod:
  9. Stevinator

Stevinator IncGamers Member

I'm not sure there ever were. Certainly not here. We were a republic (you vote for who gets to control you), but have morphed into bureaucratic oligarchy - you can donate to who you would like to lord over you with high precision robotic death squads. And they read your emails. The ones you donated to, not the robots. Though i imagine they could read your emails if they wanted to. It's not like FISA ever says no. The FISA court is the slutty court.
  10. LozHinge the Unhinged

I have taken this post to my bosom. Because I like it.