Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The UberTrist SOLO Necro

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by zergling, Feb 5, 2006. | Replies: 25 | Views: 3543

1. zergling

zergling IncGamers Member

The UberTrist SOLO Necro

This guide will help u rape the ubers in about 8-10 minutes.

Skills(most important for this build)
    20-Terror-ahh yes, making all those venom lords and other thingys run around for 30-40 seconds, not bad ide say
    20-raise skeleton- u need tanks dont you? and finishers
    20-skelly mastery-boosts up skellys and revives
    20-revive, without this, ull never be able to kill the ubers, 34 blunderbores with crushing blow literally rapes the ubers. If your lazy u can alwyas use the pindle peeps in the anya portal. (they're dead already so u can just revive).
    1-decript-for the actual uber himself
    and all prequisits, duh!

Items(all u need is nigma or a teleport ring)
    Armor-Enigma-Must have for the teleport feature, and skills are nice. If your really poor i guess a vipermagi wont hurt....
    Helm-Shako, u need mana badly for revives. or if your poor use a +2 to all necro skills circlet or +3 to summons or +3 to cureses. I suggest +3 summon or +2 all.
    Weapon-Hoto, ur gonna need the oak sage, cuz the ubers attacks hurt even if he does move 50% slower. If your poor i guess you can use a spirit sword, for the mana.
    Shield-Homunculus is the obvious choice by far. Or a spirit monarch, u actually need this for boosting BO up even more.
    switch-CTA in any weapon and a spirit monarch cuz it gives +2 skills isntead of +1 like most shields.
    belt-T-gods, light resist and strength u need. If your poor, use a rare one with decent resists and strength
    gloves-Trangs OR IK gloves for the insane strength.
    Boots-waterwalks, treks, or marrowwalks.
    ring1-soj or a teleport ring if your poor
    ring2-soj or a fast cast ring with resists if your poor.
    ammy-maras or if your poor a +2 necro, +3 summon, or a +3 curses circlet.
    charms-9 summoning charms, need as many revives as possible. 9 small charms of vita, or if your poor just find some with resists. Annnnd a anni. No hellfire cuz u wont be able to pick one up if you already have one :cool: .

stats-
    strength-nuff strenghth for spirit monarch. nuff said
    dex-none, i dont like getting max block for necros cuz ur not gonna be in the action much
    vit-the rest
    energy-about 50-70, revives costs a lot....

merc-act2 defiance or blessed aim, the ubers have pretty high defense...defiance helps your minions live longer.
    weapon-give him a... etheral last wish thresher, or a Pride thresher. If your poor i guess a kelpie snare(amn'ed) to slow down the uber even more.

armor-an eth fortitude in any armor he can wear, or a shaftstop if ur poor.
    helm-vamp gaze or a tal mask if your poor.

strategy-once your in trist, terror everything u see, the proceed to teleport on top of mephi. Your blunders should give him a nice smacking. If u got undead chargers. Keep on teleporting far enuf from meph so they're in their charging range. i think u can revive hell clans too but blunders also have a stun attack :).

enjoy ur torch :D
  2. HarbingersOfSkulls

HarbingersOfSkulls IncGamers Member

I find using maxxed CE alot more useful than having a maxxed terror...also 30+ revives isn't really needed for ubers...and trying to maintain 30+ revives is going to be a chore in it's own right...when you also have skeletons to maintain as well. Popping mana potions would be better than adding 50-70 points into energy...since those points can be added to your vit instead.

Why no max block? Because you will be getting hit...and max block allows you to take a few instead of just dying from one or two of them.

HoS
  3. cynicalcat1

cynicalcat1 IncGamers Member

interesting, i use a summoner necro to take out the ubers and can do it in 5 minutes or so.

20 skellies
    20 skellie mastery
    some revives.forget how many points though but i get 32 .
    1 decryp.
    couple in mages, gets me 9

i tele to the far side and make meph come to me, jump on him i back off and feed merc potions.tele to the left and baal comes to me, jump on him feed merc potions.get more revives and do diablo last.havent died yet and works everytime.
    just so you all can get a good laugh, i use cows for my revives.:grin: hey, it works for me.and easy to get quickly.
  4. leddan

leddan IncGamers Member

I'd never use spirit sword/shield in there. Gonna need your resists & some blocking. Wizardspike or HoTo for weapon & humonculous for shield. Not counting the 156 str requirement for a spirit shield is rather excessive. Especially with the low block on it. Andariel's visage socketed with a Ral isn't a bad merc helm either. Also forgot the option of Guillame's socketed with an all resist jewel.
  5. Mammel248

Mammel248 Banned

I can solo Uber Trist as well with my Summoner. Shako Um, Hoto37, Eni, Homun Um, Trang Gloves, Arach Belt, Marrow Boots. Dual Rare Res FCR Rings, 3 Summ amu.
    9 Skillers, anni 20/13/9, perf necro torch.

Lure them one by one ofc.First meph. Decrep him, CONFUSE the other minions (IMPORTANT). Use Bone Wallto blockem off a bit. Run for your life while your Urdars, Merc and Skels hack away. (usually my merc survives as well.)
  6. handofnaz

handofnaz IncGamers Member

Whoah, whoah. You can get teleport on a ring? That'd be pretty amazing.
  7. HarbingersOfSkulls

I believe that was a typo on his part about the tele ring...though I'm not certain.

HoS
  8. the boss

the boss IncGamers Member

Where to find the blunderbores?
  9. zergling

zergling IncGamers Member

no, u can get teleport on a ring, it will be a form in charges. And you seriously need 300+ mana becuz a lvl 30 revive will cost about 40 mana each.

for find blunders eitehr durance 2 (gorebellys) or river of flame (urdars)
  10. HarbingersOfSkulls

I've only seen a ammy with teleport charges...if you have this ring can you post a screen shot of it?

HoS
  11. Rabbitz

Rabbitz IncGamers Member

no, i dont think u can get telport charges on a ring, but u can get telekineses
  12. MikeFord

MikeFord IncGamers Member

This all sounds very YMMV, depending on skill and experience to do a lot of stuff just right.

With a dozen skells, and 30+ revives, how many of them can actually hit one target? Or do they get used up fast, or have many things to fight at once?
  13. FattyMcGee

FattyMcGee IncGamers Member

1. you can't get tele charges on a ring. Unless you're on open :rolleyes: . However, tele charges on ammys appear, and you could also use a naj's staff on switch i suppose too (69 charges!!)

2. how do you manage to keep 34 blunderbores alive long enough to fight all the ubers? o_O I suppose you could kill one or 2 of them, then go back and revive more and come back again....

I dunno. I just use a cheapo smiter to get my necro torches :cool: I suppose that cuts down on the cool factor by like 1,000,000% though.

-f
  14. the boss

the boss IncGamers Member

1 point with plus skill is enough for revive imho!!
  15. Ed C

Ed C Banned

could you take out the ubers with max'ed mage instead of max'ed revive?
  16. lCE

lCE IncGamers Member

Also in palace cellar (act 2) and often in frigid highlands too. Btw Thorned Hulks work well also, with their frenzy they have an extremely fast stunning attack that will shred ubers in seconds. Same goes for Death Lords - but there isnt a specified place where they always spawn.
  17. nubikoen

nubikoen IncGamers Member

Threshers get max 5 sockets.
    Last wish does not work in polearms anyway. :rolleyes:
  18. Mammel248

Mammel248 Banned

My Necro has maxed mages. They die in Uber Trist but I don't need them anyway.Revives work well enough for me. Got 27 of em w/ 1 hard skill point.
  19. Rabbitz

Rabbitz IncGamers Member

NO

the point of the revives is just ...getting free Crushing Blow, mages/skellies/golems dont have it, Mercs will just die
  20. cynicalcat1

cynicalcat1 IncGamers Member

unless you feed your merc full rejuvies, i stock up on juvies and my merc survives.