Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

The MP crazy train keeps rolling! 1.13D HC FAM

Discussion in 'MP Forum' started by Pyrotechnician, Aug 27, 2012. | Replies: 330 | Views: 19121

1. Pyrotechnician

Pyrotechnician IncGamers Site Pal

Hello everyone! With the completion of our last MP group and the wrap up of the MF Olympics, its about high time to start up another group.

You can find the previous groups here:

1. http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/...WM-group]Looking to start a 1.13 HC/RWM group
    2. http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/...-13c-FAM)]The Idiots of HC thread (1.13c FAM)
    3. http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/...re-s-Much-Ado-About-Nothing-so-MP!-(1-13-D-HC)
    4. http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?831912-MP-again-You-know-it!-(1-13-D-HC-FAM)

Version: 1.13D HC FAM, we can discuss time travel options as well such as doing 1.09 if it has interest.

Playstyle: Twinked, untwinked doesn't matter much to me, but hoping to get enough interest in the group to have more then 2 people at any given time. There has been talk of doing Iron Man style which ideally would have a full party of 8 people. We can discuss this and if we have enough interest can move forward.

Builds: Any build that works great with the group is a plus, but not necessary. Its all about having fun and doing a build you enjoy. However, if we do pursue an iron man play style we will probably work into more specific party friendly builds and setups which can be discussed.

Times: Time will be whichever time works best for the group as a whole, sorry if the time does not work out for everyone as that is the most difficult aspect of a set MP group and the multiple timezones that the world seems to have. Please do your best to attend the set time.

Progress Table:

Code:
    [highlight]Forumite         Build           Level       Character Name      Last Seen          [/highlight]
    CDM              Magezon         73          ShannaBanana        A5, Q6, Hell
    Pyro             Wind Druid      65          SuddenStorms        A5, Q6, Hell
    Pharphis         Rangerdin(ish)  61          CDM'sLeafStaff      A5, Q6, Hell
    coju             McShashta       66          mischievousReX      A5, Q6, Hell
    Jason            Fishymancer     66          OrangeRoughy        A5, Q3, Nightmare
    Grisu            IK/Staff BH Din 63          Thor                A5, Q1, Nightmare
    ziambe           BlizzSorc       ??          chilibean           A5, Q1, Nightmare
    Jcakes           Fury Zon        28          Astrape             A4, Q1, Nightmare
    Solar            WW/Trapsin      24          Sarah-Ann           A4, Q1, Normal

Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  2. Malevolent

Malevolent IncGamers Member

Re: The MP crazy train keeps rolling! (1.13D HC FAM)

Progress Table:

Code:
     [highlight]Forumite         Build           Level       Character Name      Last Seen[/highlight]
     Pyro             ???????         01          ?????????           A1, Q1, Normal
     Mal              Caster(lagg)    01          Mal-Mal             A1, Q1, Normal

entering for sure!
    with some sort of caster/ranged toon because i lagg with americans, ( maybe a ranger pally)
  3. Jcakes

Jcakes IncGamers Site Pal

Ok I am in if my timezone fits. For reference I am usually available from 9 pm until 12 am GMT (Every day of the week except for tuesday / thursda) +9:30 (at time of posting it will be 10:30 am on Tuesday). I can also probably do Saturday / Sunday mornings (9 am - noonish).

P.S. if we do this, might be nice to get on Mumble (see my sig).
  4. Eardianm

Eardianm IncGamers Member

Could probably swing somewhere in the 11pm - 3am GMT range one day a week (Thursday would usually be out). My weekends are pretty open though, 1pm - 3am GMT range I'd be awake and could set aside time.

(GMT -5 currently, US Central)
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  5. coju

coju IncGamers Member

I'll join the crazy train. Like my past MP group joinings, I must give a disclaimer that I may not be able to join every game. Just starting school and am in the process of getting a second job.

I am GMT -6. It is 1500, Tuesday as of this posting. I have class Tues/Thurs from 1000-1400, and Wednes from 1400-1600.
  6. IVI E G A T O N

IVI E G A T O N IncGamers Member

Code:
     [highlight]Forumite         Build           Level       Character Name      Last Seen[/highlight]
     Mega             ???????         01          ?????????           A1, Q1, Normal

Added myself to the list. Never played HC before, should be fun.
  7. coju

coju IncGamers Member

Glad to see more interest!
    Code:
     coju             Atom Bomb       01          mischievousReX      A1, Q1, Normal

Added myself to the list. played HC before, will be fun.[/QUOTE]
  8. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Depending on what times you guys settle on, I might be interested. Sat/Sun is a bit tricky especially after four pm UK time. Wed after 6pm is out too.

23.00 at time of posting. (Ish) And .. bed is in about an hour. :p
  9. coju

coju IncGamers Member

Thy, you posted at 1700 CST (GMT -6) for easy reverence for you and everyone else on that side of the pond.
  10. Pyrotechnician

As noted before I am at GMT -5, so Thy's posting was at 1800 for me. I can make most weekdays work after 1830 my time. Sundays I can usually do in the early morning (7 or 8 am) until mid afternoon. Depending on who else posts we can determine the best option.
  11. Jason Maher

Jason Maher IncGamers Member

Code:
    [highlight][FONT=courier new]Forumite         Build           Level       Character Name      Last Seen[/FONT][/highlight][FONT=courier new]
    coju             Atom Bomb       01          mischievousReX      A1, Q1, Normal
    Jason            ????????        01          ?????????           A1, Q1, Normal[/FONT]  

I'm in. I really want to see coju bite it again. :badteeth:
  12. coju

coju IncGamers Member

lol. Especially after flailing along all the way to hell.
  13. Pyrotechnician

*coju enters game
    *5 seconds pass
    *coju was slain by zealot

The most important line I remember of that conversation was "Get my Gold!"
  14. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Site Pal

Good luck to y'all! Maybe some day I'll have internet at home again.
  15. Pyrotechnician

cdm, you must get internet immediately. I'll even send you some internets if I need to.
  16. coju

coju IncGamers Member

*sending packets as we speak to cdm*

I never did get that gold stash. Nor the Ravenfrost. Don't remember anything else on that character. You have the what, 35k and ring, correct pyro?

I'm a deeds monster, what can I say. :balloons:

Also, when we get these guys up and running, are we just going to not say what exact build we are playing and let it be a surprise when we all get in-game (with 5 paladins, again)?
  17. Solar Ice

Solar Ice IncGamers Member

There was a Magefist was well on that char iirc, Coju. Not sure who has it though.
  18. coju

coju IncGamers Member

Thank you solar.
  19. Pyrotechnician

I didn't snag any of the items/goldsz. I think pharphis grabbed the majority of them. Also that 5 paladin run wasn't a surprise, that was planned, we were going to do a full paladin run, untwinked, but we never finished. My Frost zealot is still somewhere in NM.

I haven't decided what I want to play yet, I'm kind of working it over in my mind, I have 2 characters that I just started that are only past act 1 so I might dedicate them to MP with you guys depending on what happens.

20. Pyrotechnician

Also, times, we need to figure this out so we can get rolling.

Malevolent: New Zealand

Jcakes: I am usually available from 9 pm until 12 am GMT (Every day of the week except for tuesday / thursda) +9:30 (at time of posting it will be 10:30 am on Tuesday). I can also probably do Saturday / Sunday mornings (9 am - noonish).

Eardianm: Could probably swing somewhere in the 11pm - 3am GMT range one day a week (Thursday would usually be out). My weekends are pretty open though, 1pm - 3am GMT range I'd be awake and could set aside time. (GMT -5 currently, US Central)

coju: I am GMT -6. I have class Tues/Thurs from 1000-1400, and Wednes from 1400-1600.

IVIegaton: Unknown, GMT -5.

Thyiad: Sat/Sun is a bit tricky especially after four pm UK time. Wed after 6pm is out too.

Pyro: I am at GMT -5. I can make most weekdays work after 1830 my time. Sundays I can usually do in the early morning (7 or 8 am) until mid afternoon.

Jason: Australia

Can any of you fill in the blanks for times that work?