Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Teleport alternatives ?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by robinnerf, Aug 7, 2013. | Replies: 4 | Views: 2061

1. robinnerf

robinnerf IncGamers Member

What alternatives do I have if I'v just started D2 och cant afford a Enigma but want my Summon Necro to use Teleport ?
    I rather take something on my switch (weapon/shield) instead of a Amulet (since I believe I will loose to much with a Amulet that only got Teleport chrages). But what/which items can have Teleport for a Summon Necro ?
  2. zaphodbrx

zaphodbrx IncGamers Member

Staff with teleport charges can be shopped. some circlets and ammys also have them, also spell steal and naj puzzler.
  3. Namtar

Namtar IncGamers Member

Naj's Puzzler is the most likely candidate. Well, just going without Teleport is the most likely candidate. You'll lose your revived monsters faster, but Enigma is mostly just really convenient on a summoner, not an absolute necessity. Not having any Teleport is still totally viable.
  4. robinnerf

robinnerf IncGamers Member

Why do I lose them faster ?
  5. Namtar

Namtar IncGamers Member

They have a tendency to wander around. If they get far away enough from you, they disappear. It also seems to happen with skeletons and golems, but much less frequently. Revived monsters vanish pretty easily, especially if you move through an area quickly. Teleport gathers all of your pets in the same place (which is right with you) whenever you use it. If I play a necromancer that uses Revive (and I think all necromancers should use it, because it is probably the most powerful skill the necromancer has) and I don't use Enigma, I find that a substantial portion of my revived monsters wander off and vanish. If I do use Enigma, almost all of my revived monsters last their full three minutes, or until I replace them by reviving new corpses, whichever comes first.