Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

tcp/ip 8 players: looking for partner to do 2man in 8player mode from normal to hell.

Discussion in 'MP Forum' started by atwix, Mar 14, 2012. | Replies: 5 | Views: 4703

1. atwix

atwix IncGamers Member

tcp/ip 8 players: looking for partner to do 2man in 8player mode from normal to hell.

looking for a partner to do tcp/ip with. ideal would be a sorc, since i'm used to playing a pallie. my idea would be to go trough all difficulties with no hax, and put /players8 on.

but basically, id do anything to meet someone who would make a character and ONLY do that character when i duo with him on players8.

in the end i would love to give players8 HELL a shot with just 2. my idea is to make a pallie with -resistance aura and hopefully get a sorc who can take it all down :p

i also got a lvl 80 paladin handy, for players who want to jump straight into hell.

i play at 06.00 AM (yes, morning to afternoon)-14.30 at gmt +1. so ideally, i'd want an aussie player so he can play at his evening hours.

feel free to pm me. it would be so great to do a nostalgic run again for days on end after all these years.
  2. atwix

atwix IncGamers Member

Re: tcp/ip 8 players: looking for partner to do 2man in 8player mode from normal to h

one noob, seems this is the thread the devs want us to be :p

anyways.. if anyone is still interested in this, post here.
  3. One nOOb to rule them all

One nOOb to rule them all IncGamers Member

Re: tcp/ip 8 players: looking for partner to do 2man in 8player mode from normal to h

Are you playing HC or SC? Do you want me to start a new char? I only recently started SP. The one char I have is a summon necro and only on act 3 normal.
  4. atwix

atwix IncGamers Member

did you get my message?

anyways. i usually play 8 players in SC. paladin usually, or druid. i'm used to herding the mobs for someone else to kill 'm.. sorceress is probabaly still best for elemental dps? or trap assassin? anyways, communication details i posted in a private message.
  5. One nOOb to rule them all

One nOOb to rule them all IncGamers Member

Send me a message If you want to continue again tonight.
  6. atwix

atwix IncGamers Member

*bump*

the next 3 coming weeks i can play diablo 2 SC again. i prefer playing my paladin. I think i can start HELL difficulty with him.
    so... anyone willing to join tcp/ip in HELL? i am willing to start from scratch as well.. like i said,, i'm used to duo with a sorceress (matches my build)

PM or send message trough skype (button in avatar on the left)