Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

TCP/IP 1.12-RWM-SC: Looking for someone to start a co-op untwinked full clear with

Discussion in 'MP Forum' started by diablo loves donutz, Jun 12, 2009. | Replies: 212 | Views: 10602

1. diablo loves donutz

diablo loves donutz IncGamers Member

TCP/IP 1.12-RWM-SC: Looking for someone to start a co-op untwinked full clear with

Hi everyone, I used to be an avid D2 player, but have been on a long hiatus for quite some time. After returning to D2 I'd like to partake in one of my all time favorite ways to play the game, just me and someone else in an untwinked adventure starting from Normal Act 1 to Hell Act 5.

We would both make new chars, each complimenting one another of course, and try and progress as best as possible. While one of us is absent, the other could be free to mf, but with just that character, in order to acquire better gear for the both of us. My schedule is quite free and open so I'm willing to work around your's if need be.

Again, this would be 1.12 Softcore and probably on a TCP/IP game and my only mod is RWM. I'd really appreciate someone who is dedicated to a good co-op progression and completion of the game.

So if you're interested, feel free to respond or message me. Thanks!
  2. Rabisu

Rabisu IncGamers Member

Re: TCP/IP 1.12-RWM-SC: Looking for someone to start a co-op untwinked full clear wit

I'd love to... but I work at a camp all summer, so my only reliable day off is saturday nights starting next week. (I head to camp this sunday)
  3. wickedswami

wickedswami IncGamers Member

Re: TCP/IP 1.12-RWM-SC: Looking for someone to start a co-op untwinked full clear wit

count me in!
    i've been looking for someone like you for about 2 weeks on this forum :)

I live in belgium (gmt+2) so i dno how this works with you?

list of noticeable finds:
    lem
    string of ears (x2)
    tal orb
    chancies 38%
    Saracen's chance
    Maelstrom
    wizard spike
    rare gloves +2MA+ML
    cerebus' bite
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
  4. diablo loves donutz

Rabisu: Sorry man, but I have a job at the restuarant right next to me so Saturday nights are usually always busy.

Wicked: Sounds great, yea I'm not sure how the time difference works out, uhh...it's almost noon here, what time is it over there? So far I've only had to work at night on the weekends, but other than that I'm always free. Once we figure out the time difference and our schedule we can work on seeing what chars we can make.
  5. wickedswami

this is posted at: 19.20h in my time
    I'm not sure if I will be able to set some hours where I will always be online though, but I might give it a try.
    How many hours a day do you plan on playing with the character?
  6. diablo loves donutz

I'm willing to devote as many hours as it takes. It looks like there's about a 6-7 hour difference so the majority of our playing would probably be in the morning/afternoon for me, which works out well. I'll be constantly checking the forums so if you ever need to get a hold of me, just drop me a PM. I have to work from 5 till late tonight, but I'm free all of tommorow, and again whenever you feel free to play, just drop me a message and I'll try to respond ASAP. I guess we can start tomorrow if you'd like, we could probably meet up and figure out what chars we'd like to make.
  7. wickedswami

seems like a good plan to me. Could you make sure you're here tomorrow evening (for me)? that would be 20-20,5 hours after this is posted. I will most likely be here then as well. we can meet up then.

As for characters. I've always wanted to try this build out:
    http://strategy.diii.net/news.php?id=537
    It's great supportive, and it basically raped undead, but it's very weak against demons so a team member is needed to play it.
    If you have anything that could go with it, it'd be nice. If you want to try something else in stead, feel free to let me know.
  8. acehawk

acehawk IncGamers Member

Damn, I got here too late. Just saying, if you want a third player I would love to, I have always liked D2 but Battle.net has gotten too grind filled, impersonal, and competitive and I can't stand playing by myself, it just gets boring.
  9. diablo loves donutz

I'm still a little confused on the time difference. Did you mean 5 hours from this post? I actually just got off of work, it's 3am here, but I'm not sure what time it is there. If you'd like, we could start now or if you need a few hours that's fine too, that way I can get a little bit of sleep, I don't have work for the next few days so either ways fine. I'll try to wait for a repost from you within the hour, but if I don't hear from you then, I'll check as soon as I get up in the morning.

I really like the build idea you have and I'll be thinking of a good one to pair up with it so we can both support each other well. I should have a good idea for one by the time we meet up. Again, just try and repost as soon as you can so I can see when you'd wanna start.

10. wickedswami

it was 9.40 AM when you posted in my region. I'd like to play in evenings (i kinda have some schoolwork i gotta take care of during the day, and will not be home from time to time)

I think i'd be available after 7PM every day, so that's 9 hours and 20 minutes after you last posted.

Sounds ok for you?
  11. Evasive

Evasive IncGamers Member

I'd be interested, as I said to you wickedswami.

If we are starting new characters I would come with a Barb if that is okay.

12. wickedswami

glad you'll join. If it's ok with the other guy. I was considering PMing you about this but kinda never got to it :s

if donuts answers tonight we could start then. A 3rd guy being exceptionally good at dealing with PI's would be the best choise i guess.
  13. diablo loves donutz

Sounds great, yea I just woke up, but I was able to get plenty of sleep. It looks like there's about a 6 hour difference between us, but it timed out pretty well since it'll be around 7pm for you in about an hour and a half from this post correct? I'm still looking up different build ideas, but I have it narrowed down to a few, I'll let you know when I have the best one or two picked. So would you wanna shoot for around 7:30 your time?

Edit: My bad, just read evasive's post. Umm, I kind of wanted to keep it to just co-op since I hated having complications in schedules arising more often with more people, but if you guys really want to do three and if we could keep a consistent schedule I'd consider allowing three.
  14. wickedswami

great. Do you mind if evasive joins in?

I'm not 100% sure i'll be here, I might be eating. But normally I should be here;
  15. wickedswami

well to be honest me and evasive have been planning to do this, but were actually looking for a 3rd guy.

How open is your schedule evasive?
  16. diablo loves donutz

I can do a third, that way it'll give me more options for doing a creative elemental build. Plus wicked, your time difference will work out well since I'll always have free afternoons (evenings your time). So as long as we can work out a good schedule, I'm down for three.
  17. wickedswami

k, then we just have to see if evasive is up for it as well :)
    I'll send him a PM, it might be faster
  18. diablo loves donutz

Yea, I'd like to know what kind of barb he'll be making so I can better work around that.
  19. wickedswami

i've actually got nothing else to do today, so i'm ready when you guys are
  20. Evasive

Evasive IncGamers Member

Evenings are good for me (like wickedswami). I am free to play at least for at least 1-2hrs each evening the next 3 evenings, although I won't be able to play Thursday.

I was planning on doing a WW barb. I know it is a bit cheesy, but I had one on Battlenet that I didn't get round to finishing so I wanted to try and do that one.

I'll also be good to start in about an hour.