Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Swithable graphics laptop, is D3 using the best one? AMD RADEON 7670M vs Intel HD

Discussion in 'Tech Support for Diablo 3, Battle.Net & Systems' started by blinkyvv, May 21, 2013. | Replies: 2 | Views: 5427

1. blinkyvv

blinkyvv IncGamers Member

In town 30 FPS, 4 play ercop-op around 18 fps windowed or full screen, all low settings and adjustments made to D3perfs to best optimize [tirlinear hardware class changes etc]

Acer aspire 7750G- 6645

AMD Radeon 7670M 1.6GB VRAM

Game is playable, but have of my armor pieces look " blocky"

After I start D3, on my start up tray i see Intel R HD 3000 card running [ this is after I updatated those drivers as after patch 1.08 was unable to play for some reason, was way to laggy/choppy]

the update for AMD is the catalyst driver which i tried to install but it just game me " not compatible" or something, I then uninstalled it without realizing It uninstalled ALL AMD drivers. so im not even sure its still active on my lap top....

How do I know if i still have it on my lap top [my RADEON HD card?}

## Windows 7 vista FYI

Under device manager I have Display adapters -
    one is the INTERL R HD graphics 3000
    other is standard VGA graphics adapter , but it has a exclamation mark by it
    - Driver status which reads"This device cannot start. (Code 10)"

But no AMD RADEON? Am I looking in the right spot

Also for this laptop I cant set it to use the AMD all the time, its "switchable" or the intel one, when I enter BIOS, but i've read about modded bios's that may allow it, not sure how safe they are though...

[​IMG]

like the IK and some other thigns on mini map/inventory are block while the laqunis are crisp
  2. nurman

nurman IncGamers Member

Re: Swithable graphics laptop, is D3 using the best one? AMD RADEON 7670M vs Intel

Could be just a bug in the AMD chip.
  3. blinkyvv

blinkyvv IncGamers Member

Re: Swithable graphics laptop, is D3 using the best one? AMD RADEON 7670M vs Intel

I cant tell if the AMD is even installed and working though... How do i do this? Thank you by the way

and i cant recall if the graphics were like that before or after i tried to install/remove the "catalyst driver"