Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Superuniques

Discussion in 'Feedback, Suggestions & Support' started by Risingred, Jun 12, 2012. | Replies: 2 | Views: 2901

1. Risingred

Risingred IncGamers Member

Hi all.

I've been throwing images of superunique monsters into the superunique category:

http://www.diablowiki.net/Category:Superuniques

Now, I know it says that for simplicity we are using bosses, but I have a reason for doing this: these monsters are often tracked for specific achievements, and it would be good to have them uncluttered, alone, in a single category. In each image I say where to find the superunique, and it acts as an improptu guide of sorts for tracking them down. I can go back and change them later, but for now, it's just really helpful to me in order to have them all in one spot.
  2. Elly

Elly Administrator

So the ones I've come across and created rudimentary pages for I've added to c:Superuniques.

Is this correct?
  3. Risingred

Risingred IncGamers Member

Yeah as long as the name is purple. My thinking is due to this:
    [​IMG]

So we'd have all of them in one cat, and in the description in each image, we say where the monster spawns. So that way we have the barebones of a guide with the pertinent information already compiled. I'm such a tech writing nerd, sorry. :(

I'm thinking, though, that for superuniques for quests (like Diablo or Azmodan) then we can just use the bosses cat as originally planned? I do see why they were separated.