Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Europe Softcore Starting Completely Fresh - Looking for Friends AND/OR Carriers; UTC 21:00 onwards

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Ganoidyn, Apr 7, 2013. | Replies: 0 | Views: 473

1. Ganoidyn

Ganoidyn IncGamers Member

I will be consistently active in April, and then throughout June until July, usually from 9:00pm UTC onwards.

Hello!

Having always played on the US server, I now want to get started on my EU characters - why not, after all, since I'm currently in the UK. I've been playing self-found for all my US characters, but I feel like since this is the second time around I'm not going to restrict myself so much for EU.

Having said that, I know that levelling all my EU characters up is going to be a bit of a drag alone, so I'm really looking for ways to make it more fun. Therefore, I am looking for:

Questing Buddies
    If you're also levelling up new characters and you'd like to join me, please reply to this thread or message me with your EU Battletag! Questing with friends is always more fun than going at it alone. I tend to play at a bit of a meandering pace, and because all of my US characters were on self-found gear I still have the habit of picking up every blue and yellow I encounter. Playing with friends will definitely force me to be quicker, and to be choosier about what I pick up!

Carriers
    The game really starts at level 60, so if you're willing and able to help me out, I would very much appreciate it if anyone decided to give me a forceable boost through the ranks. I cannot pay with anything other than gratitude - but I promise to pay the favour forward to others in the EU who might want to be powerlevelled.

I'll be levelling all five characters, so I'll need no shortage of help :)

If you'd like to join me, please comment in the thread or message me with your EU battletag - and you guys will be the first on my friendslist on the EU side of things. Thanks for reading this post, and have a great Easter break/Spring break.
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2013