Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

stacking 100 pdmg sc's on my Javazon...

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by jbgoogl, May 22, 2013. | Replies: 4 | Views: 2589

1. jbgoogl

jbgoogl IncGamers Member

So I have 4 or 5 small charms that do 100 pdamage over 5 seconds. No small charms of anthrax or anything, just 100 over 5. And one 175 over 5 large charm. Should I keep em on my Javazon?
    Also, how many point should I have in Vitality as opposed to Dexterity? I have a Mozers with 2 perfect diamonds in it.
  2. Whitering

Whitering IncGamers Member

If you are a poison Zon then fine, if you are not you only need one to keep the monster from regen and even then only if you don't have PMH (I often do).

For both my bowies, hybrids and lightning based zon I have the most damage over the most time small charm I can find, that's it.

If you are chucking Javs I mostly just go dex to max block, rest Vit, that's after Strength for my chosen gear. Moser's is a nice mid level shield, but really you want a Sanctuary eventually. The reason for this is because you want enough dex for Mat Javs anyway, and you are so close to max block by the time you add a nice Ravenfrost that Whistan's is largely wasted on you at higher levels. I've seen some high level Zons with Stormshield but you are pretty tanky with +skills and just 1 in your passive dodge skills.

Hire a Defiance merc in normal and never look back.
  3. superdave

superdave IncGamers Member

keep in mind that pmh doesn't work on bosses...but then most will have some resistance to poison too.
  4. Whitering

Whitering IncGamers Member

If you have problems hitting bosses on a Zon you have bigger issues.
  5. japanzaman

japanzaman IncGamers Member

I say keep the charms until you find something better to use in their place (skillers, resist all, +run walk, +HR). None of those poison charms are going to really put a dent into hell monsters due to their high resistances, but as others have mentioned may be able to offset some of the enemy regeneration.

I personally only use enough dex to use Titan's for my Javazon, as I find constantly getting thrown into the block animation slows my runs down more than it helps. Honestly, the rhyme runeword in a Grim Shield will get the job done, or upping tTwitchthroe armor can also be interesting as well.