Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

SP HC always calling my name...

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Hew, Apr 25, 2013. | Replies: 3 | Views: 585

1. Hew

Hew IncGamers Member

Its crazy to me that no matter what game i download on whatever platform, i still want to play d2 after just a few months away lol! :smug:

so i decided to try an untwinked kicker/trapper. i think this is gonna be pretty tough playing self found, but we'll see and im looking for the challenge. my last char was a barb conc/zerk and deed'd in hell act 3. im hoping this sin with a shadow is going to provide a little quicker walk through.

current lvl 32 just did my first baal run. only playing on players 1 to 3 mostly. going to baal until 40 and hit nm at players8. for some reason i just always want to cruise through normal. i feel like the game doesnt start until nm :yes:

HC SP self found playing is so much harder, i'm wondering what kind of drops ill get for boots. Thinking for the first time ever ill be possibly using imbue quests on boots! :thumbup: best drop so far , angelic ring armor and bloodfist. need some boots! :thumbsup:

anywhooo i appreciate all you guys who have been playing so long, and continue to post, glad to know im not the only one addicted to this wonderful game :crazyeyes:
  2. pharphis

pharphis IncGamers Site Pal

Good luck, and welcome back!
  3. Drystan

Drystan IncGamers Member

Good luck with the kicking trapsin, and welcome back.
  4. Hew

Hew IncGamers Member

so far so good, current lvl 48, did some baal runs to see if i could luck into some boots. goblin toes would be epic right now! no luck though. starting nm with 3 pieces of the angelic set now. kicks only 100 dmg, but traps are kicking butt. throwing few DS down and then kickin away. found first sol rune. will an eth pole i found in baal room get 5 soc instead of 4? want to punch it but do not want to waste on 5 soc lol.