Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

something a bit different

Discussion in 'Monk' started by Wurmer, Jul 27, 2013. | Replies: 0 | Views: 2082

1. Wurmer

Wurmer IncGamers Member

Here's my new monk.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Wurmer-1561/hero/29117220

I am running another monk, the sweeping wind variety. He is pretty efficient up till MP7. I left him as is except for the unique claw I borrowed for my new monk. I didn't want to strip him. He still doing good even though is DPS is lowered by like 20-25k.

I haven't try my new built in MP7 but is not encountering major issues in mp 5. My tactic here is pretty simple. I run up to the mobs and use exploding palm on a couple of them than I use cyclone strike a couple of times in a row. It's interesting to see the chain reaction when monsters start to explode here and there. For good measure you can cast a couple of wave of light and it's the apocalypse. It's probably not the most efficient built but it's fun and it's works rather well. There is one thing to keep in mind here, you need a good amount of spirit regeneration in order to enjoy this built and make it work.

If you have any suggestion and/or any experiences with a similar built I like to hear about it. I am not claiming any originality here but I thought I'd share something that could be appealing for other players.