Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Solo d3 ??

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Hardcore Forum' started by TheDarkSide, May 19, 2012. | Replies: 10 | Views: 1662

1. TheDarkSide

TheDarkSide Clan Officer - US East Hardcore

So I know I have several D2 bananas on my /f list in D3. So far Ive pretty much solo'ed to the end of act 2.

The question is - WHY am I soloing through D3 ??

No one wants to party anymore ?

D3 is made for party and going solo in HC is not the best idea anyways. I realise most wanna take their time and not rush through which is exactley what Im doing. Taking in all the lore , slowley exploring all the areas, not rushing into mobs if at all possible.

So does anyone wanna PARTY and take HC on as a group ? Ive had several close calls soloing and just think it would be safer in a group ...

And if u do not listen , then the Hell which u !!

:mua:
  2. DeluksZ

DeluksZ IncGamers Member

Actually, soloing for HC is pretty awesome. Later in difficulty the enemies gain more hp% and even damage (as far as I remember right) in Inferno difficulty. Of course 95% of HC players will never set foot on Inferno, but still, playing in a party and having your teammates die in a boss fight can preatty much waste all your time put into that character. Since we don't have S&E for fast escaping, we can teleport (from boss arenas) team up with the bad (random) players or just one small mistake done by one of your firends pretty much can cause your death. Solo hc is all about your progress and your faults. I really don't want to try out what my reactions and feelings would be if a friend of mine would wipe my character with his/her fault:)

Anyway, there is a HC players contact forum. Just put yourself in there, I'm pretty sure somebody will find you.
  3. Raver

Raver IncGamers Member

I'm all for partying.

On my 6th character who is nearing the end of A2.

Edit: In A3 now.
    Last edited: May 19, 2012
  4. TheDarkSide

Im starting to think I better try SC at least through normal so I can see all the acts .. I killed my 3rd HC barb just a minute ago in act 3 at Bastions Keep level 24 when I was mobbed by a 3 pack of blue champions. I still have some items in my stash so Im going to try the Witch Dr next and see if Im HC enouff to play him a while..
  5. Deguello

Deguello IncGamers Member

Bastion Keep looked pretty scary for a barb.

I've been completely solo so far. I'm thinking about starting to group up at normal Diablo and beyond.
  6. Raver

Raver IncGamers Member

Bleh.

Don't talk like that.

I only managed to beat D a day or so ago. Then got eaten by server issues in NM.

7. Bgx

Bgx IncGamers Member

Be patient, i lost my 4-5 first characters to stupidity, imagine this I DID NOT KNOW you can put 2 skills of the same category i thought those arrows in skill pane were only for convenience... ,next my best (back then) character died to an error, it was full HP outgearing etc. I lost almost all my faith, raged some at blizzard support and made a new char. And now im in NM.

Its all gear and setting a thing in your mind. After i lost that char to an error i made quickly a new one and played furiously clicking around and lost it at 14 level. And then i made this char im playing and it was far from being in danger of dying at any point in time in normal.

HC is all about personal stories, dont give up. After you figure out the stuff you suddenly realize normal HC is actually easy and beatable. Small spoiler with proper gear progression after act2 boss you should not really die.

There are people who breeze through game in their first try but its irrelevant HC puts everyone in different experiences and environments, some people unnowingly gimp themselfs (like me with those skills) or dont use AH properly etc.

And taken from my experience looking for every crook and nanny on first playthroughs is not really neccesery as in NM HC you will be practially forced to do this ;P

I hope it didn't sound to patronizing.

8. TheDarkSide

I realise HC is a pain in the arse so Im trying again. This time Im using a WD and moving towards the end of act 1 currently.. Wheres all the Banana channel people at ?? We gonna solo when we have more than enough for a group of 4 dont we ??

:grouphug:
  9. Raver

Raver IncGamers Member

I'm always around, but I might not be playing the game until these account exploit/hacks are addressed.
  10. Tai.

Tai. IncGamers Member

Gotta wait until like the 10th to be able to justify the time and cost of getting myself up and running. Had to choose between going camping/paragliding and playing D3. Error 37 and server issues have so far made me feel like I made the right choice.

Keep dying Dave so we can start together.
  11. MoUsE_WiZ

MoUsE_WiZ IncGamers Member

My PC is in such a state that playing without the ability to pause would be suicide.