Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Slayer MarioLopez

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by DCStar, Jul 21, 2008. | Replies: 4 | Views: 356

1. DCStar

DCStar IncGamers Member

Slayer MarioLopez

Well my first SP character since forever (pre expansion maybe) has completed Normal. He is a fishymancer who is level 45 (haven't played since killing baal). Did norm at /players 8 except for Diablo and Ancients. Horrible luck for drops the whole time, I did manage to get a sol and made lore helm, and was also using stealth until I found a 2os rare light plate and put 2 p-topazes in it. In act5 i managed to vendor up a +2 summoning skills wand. He didn't die at all (shoulda tried hc!). There wasn't really even any close calls. I tried big D in /players 8 but his fire/lite breath would kill all my skellys, even with summon resist and decrep. I found 5 uniques in all of norm and 3 of them dropped off baal lol. I might do some baal/pindle runs for a bit and hope to snag a vipermagi, if not then on to nightmare either way. Thank you for reading.

DC
  2. Joosh

Joosh IncGamers Member

Re: Slayer MarioLopez

Grats on your first ever slayer! It's always a good feeling, I remember way back in the day when I made my first one. He was a necro too, he beat baal at lvl 42 and was using a variation of nearly every skill possible, also wielding a gemmed long sword for bashing nasties (how far I have come since then xD).

But more the point thanks for sharing your story and I note your low post count, have you posted an introduction thread yet? If not it might be worth doing, the community is very friendly here.

Once again congratulations and good luck in nightmare my friend, that is where the real challenge starts :grin:

Joosh :thumbup:
  3. Swiller

Swiller IncGamers Member

Mario Lopez?!?!?!?!?!?

I hope your Diablo 2 career lasts longer than his...
  4. DCStar

DCStar IncGamers Member

Joosh: Yeah i posted an introduction thread, it seems to have been buried, perhaps I will post a better and more informative one. I've been playing Non-ladder USeast forever, but i pretty much got every item and runeword ten times over and it got boring. Ty for reply

Swiller- haha one night my fiance was watching that mtv dance show he hosts when I went to bed and when I woke up she was watching saved by the bell. And i noticed he hasn't aged in any way, so I figured I want my necro to be as immortal as Mario.
  5. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

Hi, congrats on your pat... (ehmm, slayer). IMHO 45 is an ideal level for moving on to NM difficulty. You also will have much better chance to get Skin of Vipermagi from NM Andariel (and the runs are much more faster), together with the great chance to get SOJ ring(s). Just don't forget to bug her (just click on Warriv after you kill her for the first time).