Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Skvari trade profile

Discussion in 'Trader Profiles' started by Skvari, Feb 20, 2013. | Replies: 0 | Views: 1193

1. Skvari

Skvari IncGamers Member

Forum Name: Skvari
    Date: 2/20/13
    Versions Played: 1.13d
    Mod Status: RWM, Atma
    HC/SC Status: HC
    Other Information: Starting from scratch as of 2/20/13; any items of value will almost certainly be traced to a giveaway of some kind. Have played on Bnet and SC SP for years. I'm on HC single player now for two reasons: I've always wanted to try going HC, but was reluctant to give up my SC fortune (which is now rotting away on my external hard drive; I won't be using it), and sweet mother of decay Bnet's servers are awful now. A buddy of mine convinced me to pick the game back up, so I started playing a holy fire paladin on bnet. After the second time I lost my progress in act 2 to a rollback, I decided I'd go with the stability of SP over the larger community on Bnet. I was honestly surprised, upon visiting this forum, to see that it's still the home of a pretty active SP group, and that gave me the last push I needed to make the jump.

Primary source of income will most likely be gems; I'm starting on a holy freeze paladin and expect to reach at least nightmare Baal before using the proceeds toward a more hell-viable/MFing build.
    Probation Period Status: FTS (bear in mind that I haven't actually played since within a few days of posting this)
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2013