Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Site Forum Feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback, Suggestions & Support' started by Fizoo, Aug 16, 2013. | Replies: 1 | Views: 1590

1. Fizoo

Fizoo IncGamers Member

I just wanted to say that one of the other d3 websites has a superior forum layout design, and reorganizing this website by stealing some of their organization ideas would probably help traffic a great deal.

1. The other site does not have individual class forums. They group them all into one forum, and people are supposed to mark their thread titles with barb or monk, etc. to let people know what class they are discussing. Yes, its a little messier, but it makes the website look a LOT more active. I think there is a positive feedback loop at work there, as if a forum LOOKS busy, people are more likely to actually post. so it draws in more eyeballs and posters. So, please condense the class forums into one forum

I think D3IncGamers should actually merge the softcore and hardcore forums as well, because traffic simply isn't there, and its better to have one busy forum than 2 forums that look dead. People can just denote sc or hc when they talk.

2. This website also loses another competition - load time. This other d3 website I am referring to not only organizes their forum a lot better, but their loading time is almost instantaneous. Its like click BANG I'm on the subforum I clicked on. This site has just enough of a lag period to be annoying, and I'm probably not alone in feeling that way. Any way to speed it up you think?
  2. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator; Clan Officer West

Your ideas have been forwarded to the Incgamers team. Thanks for thinking it through and posting.