Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Singleplayer mods for D2-Vanilla?

Discussion in 'Classic' started by kampfsau, Nov 28, 2012. | Replies: 4 | Views: 8486

1. kampfsau

kampfsau IncGamers Member

Hi there,

I recently picked up D2 again and wanted to try out classic. I want to stick to offline singleplayer because I don't like lags.

I am searching for a mod like PlugY that increases the stash-size, but PlugY only works with LoD, sadly. I tried google to my best ability but I couldn't find anything that I want, only LoD mods or older mods for 1.06 and such.

Can you guys help me? :)

Cheers and greetings from Germany!
  2. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

That mod isn't accepted here, just fyi.

Check out this thread and you can download ATMA. It's a muling application, which is about a good as anything you'd want. I'm fairly certain that Gomule doesn't work for classic but I could be wrong, maybe it does. If you have any trouble getting it to work you can post in that thread and someone will help you.

You should also check out the single player forum, there's some people who play classic over there as well.
  3. kampfsau

Thank you very much! I have just one little issue in ATMA: it seems that I can't drag'drop certain items between different characters (two sigon set pieces). I can export them but can't import them. Can you or someone help me with this?

Thanks in advance!
  4. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

5. kampfsau

Ah, I found the answer there: (although I'm using 1.13 it still works)

Q. I'm playing 1.09 Classic, and I have been muling items off into ATMA. Now, I can't move certain items back onto my characters.

A. Go to Options -> Game Edit and click on the "Character Link" tab. The last option (freeform) should be checked. If not, click on it and hit Apply.

Thanks for the kind and quick help! :)