Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Silly Diablo question

Discussion in 'Diablo 1' started by djsutton, Nov 27, 2012. | Replies: 1 | Views: 1947

1. djsutton

djsutton IncGamers Member

I've finally gotten around to playing D1, and am playing through it as a warrior, single player. I had been keeping back up weapons and armor up in town, in case I died, which didn't happen until I was fighting Zhar the Mad and ran into an elite pack of poison spitters. At this point, I was surprised to discover that instead of appearing in town nekkid and having to run back to my corpse, I just returned to my last save (I had been saving regularly, despite being pretty certain that there were corpse runs involved). Are corpse runs a multiplayer thing? Am I keeping spare gear around for nothing? Reloading save games feels a little cheap, but if that's how the game works...

Anyway, thanks for any answers.
  2. ravenlore

ravenlore IncGamers Member

yeah, multiplayer is the mode where all your gear drops when you die and you have to run back to collect. In SP you just cheese with a save button :wine:. Also in Single you can find Zods at Griz n Wirt, plus change the difficulty by creating a MP game of that diff.