Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Softcore Shop of goods

Discussion in 'Americas Trading' started by xvDirtyDvx, Jan 29, 2013. | Replies: 0 | Views: 416

1. xvDirtyDvx

xvDirtyDvx IncGamers Member

DirtyD's Shop of Various Goods

I tried farming for items... Didn't care for it, too much pain, not enough profit

I have decided to open up an actual shop. Being able to sell only 10 items at a time is killing me. I have a stockpile of many items. The only reason I'm not putting the words Exclusive on this shop is because sometimes one of these items MIGHT end up in the Auction house. I'm trying to keep the ten there separate from here, but I cannot gaurantee it.. Because of that, I'm not writing Exclusive on this... But know that it is most likely an exclusive item. There are no other sites I use to sell my goods. Just the Auction House.

The price listed below the item is the BUYOUT price. I'm not interested in dealing with offers. I honestly just prefer the simplicity of a buyout price. I also try not to price gouge... I like to try to keep things as low as possible price wise.

If you want to buy one of these items you can either contact me on here, or you can simply just add me in the game. If I'm on, I'm most likely to be at least in the Auction House and that will be the quickest way to get a hold of me. But you can certainly contact me below if that is what you prefer. My BT is xvDirtyDvx#1521

Anyways, here are a few of the items below I have for sale. I will add more as I take more and more pictures of them.

I will update this thread every couple days with new items, and instantly when I no longer have something in stock.

Also, you may see multiple of the same item. They are numbered. If you want a specific one, you need to tell me which one

___________________________________​

Amulets

[​IMG]
    Dire Pendant - 150,000

[​IMG]
    Nobility Style - 75,000

[​IMG]
    Baron Heart - 250,000

[​IMG]
    The Star of Azkaranth - 50,000

Weapons (One day I'll organize these lol)

[​IMG]
    Death Blitz - 150,000

[​IMG]
    Sky Splitter#1 - 150,000

[​IMG]
    Sky Splitter#1 - 150,000

[​IMG]
    Clamor Slayer - 350,000

Shields

[​IMG]
    Stormshield - 100,000

Rings