Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Shen conversation achievement - can't find "Victory" conversation

Discussion in 'Tech Support for Diablo 3, Battle.Net & Systems' started by Llama8, Oct 22, 2012. | Replies: 3 | Views: 15067

1. Llama8

Llama8 IncGamers Member

I've recently come back to D3 with 1.05 (levelling from scratch in MP10 twinking my ***s off, far more fun, not to mention quicker) & one of the things that's stumped me is where/when do you get the "Victory" conversation with Shen. I've tried googling for it, but that doesn't bring up anything useful, other than a few threads on the official forums with other people that can't find it.

Any assistance would be much appreciated, since that's the last conversation I've not had & it's annoying.
  2. ZappaFan

ZappaFan Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator

I have that one, maybe it's available when you kill Diablo. I did some googling on it and it seems it was just added in patch 1.0.5. The only "new" thing I've done since the patch hit was to kill Inferno Diablo once, maybe you have to kill him at a certain difficulty level like Hell or higher. I have to believe that killing Diablo is part of it tho. I've read where some people killed him on Normal and didn't get the conversation.
  3. Llama8

Llama8 IncGamers Member

Possibly, I killed him on Normal & went back in but there weren't any other conversations, I'll have a look when I do Nightmare. Thanks.
  4. Llama8

Llama8 IncGamers Member

Just noticed on this thread that it was removed & got added back in error so they'll be fixing this "soon".