Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

See you in another Thursdaily

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Llathias, Jul 13, 2006. | Replies: 15 | Views: 657

1. Llathias

Llathias Banned

See you in another Thursdaily

Where are all the Aussies when it comes to starting dailies? :wink3:

In around 2 hours, I'll be gone for a month, for a long winded vacation! As you can expect, no D2 till I come back :undecided: I expect to find a few dozen pats/mats/guardians, and lots of amazing finds. Hopefully no bans :rolleyes:

See you all later! :wave:
  2. Steven Q Urkel

Steven Q Urkel IncGamers Member

Enjoy the holiday, Llathias. Pack lots of sun screen. No, wait, its summer in the U.S., so I think that means that its winter Down Undah. Bah, damn hemispheres always confusin me.

RL: Need to get off teh pc and get ready for work. :rolleyes:

Diablo 2: Only 7:33am, no time yet. But tonight my time for mini mfo rune hunt expires. Will try to get in a few runs before bed.
  3. mwints

mwints IncGamers Member

RL: Work, no surprise there. We had some wicked thunderstorms last night. Woke me up out of a sound sleep twice even with the AC running. Amazingly, we didn't lose power. Haven't seen lightning that bad in a while.

D2: Was gonna wait until Friday and the Mini-MFO to play my Meteorb Sorc again but decided to get her to 71 so she can have the Tal's armor equipped as well. Took her to 66 last night so she has the orb, mask, and belt on. She stopped after Anya as I just wanted to run Pindle to level up. Leveling goes fast but I don't really have enough gear left to twink this merc so he dies a good 60% of the runs.

Will take her from 66-71 tonight. Most likely will finish off NM. She got an Um rune from the NM Hellforge. Behind my 1 Gul and 1 Ist, it's my 3rd highest rune and the first Um since my restart (~7 months ago). :smiley:
  4. asdfgah

asdfgah IncGamers Member

Working a bit longer today to make up for leaving early as often as I've been recently. I have a new time for my driving license test on thursday next week som I'm going to study abit today. There will also be some WoW. D2 wise I think I'll do some more baalruns, closing in on run # 100 now :thumbsup:
    IIRC my newest meteorb sorc is lingering in act5 nm and maybe I'll just bring her up to hell hellforge for the moment.
  5. ThalSwe

ThalSwe IncGamers Member

Heading of to see the new Pirates of the carabbean movie tonight but thats the only bigger thing going on for the day. Heard bad stuff about it but hoping it wont live up to those comments.

Regarding D2 I am on a runehunt and going to spend the next few playing days in LK and on countess with my singer. Both to get stuff and to level him.
  6. Shagsbeard

Shagsbeard IncGamers Member

RL: Working. Not bad work... just kind of tedious.

DII: Finishing up the druid. He's just turned lvl 80 and has three more to gain before leaving the pits. I'll need to find an Um before starting in on the paladin, so I'll be running Countess with the sorc for a bit before I start in on him this week end. I have the house to myself for the first time in months this week end... looking forward to that.
  7. Deaddave

Deaddave IncGamers Member

Rl: lisserning to stone sour (Corey taylor is a god)

DII: working on my fishy zon rite now lvl 60 half way throught act 3 and killing everything in 1 hit on players * :laugh:
  8. Wraithan

Wraithan IncGamers Member

He is good I will give him that, but a god, naaah. Was a good concert when Slipknot came to town.

RL: Working my a** off since I have a project deadline of next friday, and I am working in an area of the system that I haven't really learned yet. I have started walking to and from work, 12 miles a day, and I feel really good about myself for doing it, even started eating healthier!

Normally I ride the bus to work in the morning, sit at my computer for 8 hours, ride the bus home, sit at my computer for 4-5 hours, then goto sleep. But I got a random hair and felt like I needed the excersice, so I am doing it. Friday I hope to buy a bike (if I can find any on craigslist that are cheap enough but still fit my need)

D2: Haven't had the time to play as much, since it takes me bout an hour and 30 mins to get to work or come home since I am walking.
  9. MadMardigan

MadMardigan IncGamers Member

Hey all!

@Mwints: Where do you live? Somewhere on the east coast I remember, but from your descriptions of the weather, you could be somewhere near me.

Anyhoo...

RL: Should prolly get off the compy and get ready for work, but I'm going to put it off for a little while longer. Still recovering from this morning's trip to the orthodontist, they put bands on my second molars now, weeeeee... but at least it doesn't hurt as much as the spreaders! Not looking forward to work, but when am I reallly?

D2: Finally got back to playing Regnor, took him through my most hated of all areas in the game (act 3 sewers), and through to Travincal. So, next stop Durance, Mephisto, and all points south. Then it's on to playing Trogdor again.

I'm coming to the conclusion that using a staff as a weapon for a zealot (that's not Ribby) may not be my best idea ever. I'll have to wait for that shillelagh to see if the damage makes up for the sloooooow attack rate though. If not, I can always pump my str and dex and find a decent polearm.

OVG: Bored with everything I have, need to go out and buy more games, but with saving for the vacation in a couple of weeks, and an apartment, and the WEDDING I'm a little strapped. Looking forward to the new Zelda and Paper Mario games, though I may have to wait quite a while for them.

Long winded as always,
    ~MM
  10. mwints

mwints IncGamers Member

@MM. Yep, in good 'ol NJ. You're MA or CT no? The whole northeast got hit pretty bad from what I saw. Apparently there were even tornados in parts of New York State.
  11. Capybara

Capybara IncGamers Member

RL: My job keeps trying to make me work when I am off-contract during the summers. Of course, they don't pay me for this! At least at the meeting today, they should feed me, but I still have to pay for parking.

D2: Considering an Amazon. This was the first type of character I ever played in Diablo II, but lately I have only been playing Assassins. I don't really play very often, but I am curious about using some of the weirder skills with an Amazon.

Capybara
  12. nichols

nichols IncGamers Member

Todesritter - I'm so proud of you man. That's a great accomplishment to do everyday. Keep it up! :thumbsup:

RL: Work as usual, had a shopping spree on ebay last night for some new running apparel. I'm putting my money to good use lol. I'm quitting my speedwork of my running and going for distance now, so I'm running 8 to 9 miles every other day.

D2: The excitement of finally having the complete IK set got me rushing like mad with the IK barb. He was in Act 2 normal yesterday, and at about 1:30 this morning I got him half way through Act 1 NM. Before work this morning I beat Andariel. An act a day, very good for me.

Quick question to all you IK owners out there, what are some options for jewelry. I'm planning on using a Ravenfrost in 4 levels, and should I stick with Angelics for the others? I have no Highlord's and I wasn't sure if there were any other common choices. Atma's doesn't make sense because WW does not trigger right? Cat's Eye maybe...advice is greatly appreciated.

Alex
  13. mwints

mwints IncGamers Member

I did Angelic ring and ammy. Huge help with the AR issues.
  14. nichols

nichols IncGamers Member

Thank you much sir, looks like I won't be needing any more items for him then...:smiley: . His merc on the other hand.....lol
  15. MadMardigan

MadMardigan IncGamers Member

@Mwints: MA, but only a few miles from the CT border. We've been getting hit wicked hard this season with the rain, and there was a "possible" tornado a couple of towns over the other day. My fiancee in NY was saying it was practically constant lightning the other night too.

RL: Home from work (finally) and decided to pop back in here. I'm not going to be eating food that's too solid for a couple of days because of my teeth.

D2: The reason I wanted to update here. Had about 10 minutes before I had to leave for work this morning so I thought, what the heck, kill Eldritch and Pindle once. So I did, not really expecting anything. Except Pindle (or one of his minions) dropped this:

Shadow Dancer
    Myrmidon Greaves
    Defense: 132
    Durability: 22 of 24
    Kick Damage: 83 to 149
    Required Strength: 166
    Required Level: 71
    Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
    Item Level: 86
    Fingerprint: 0x7235905c
    +25 to Dexterity <<Perfect roll!
    +84% Enhanced Defense <<Mid range, but not that important!
    Requirements -20%
    30% Faster Run/Walk
    30% Faster Hit Recovery
    +2 to Shadow Discipline Skills (Assassin Only) <<Perfect again!

Needless to say, after never getting anything from Pindle before, seeing those golden letters was pretty sweet. I guess my sword/kicksin needs to think about giving up her upped Gores now.
  16. ElmoCorruptsChildren

ElmoCorruptsChildren IncGamers Member

This is SO late now (already Friday here), but I wanted to share that I live in Maine and we got hit pretty bad, too. Nothing really serious; I've lived on the water for most of my life, and we'd get some really bad storms. This recent one must have been losing its power by the time it got here 'cause there weren't any blackouts in town, and this is an OLD town.

And since I'm already here...
    RL: Work sucks, as most of us already know. Counting down the days until I get to go back to the USPS (61 days... you thought it was just a figure of speech, right?) A roommate has had a guest over since Monday, and the entire visit so far has been crazy. It's been a party every night. Our house is absolutely trashed. And I think someone broke about half our cups & glasses last night when I was working...

D2: Died in the 99-items tourney in first, but was overtaken a couple days ago. Been looking around to find a new tourney, but haven't joined anything yet. Been trying to come up with a build that'll keep me interested, but I'm lacking in the creativity department. Thinking some Pally build since I hardly use them... maybe a tesladin or an avenger. Have to check some guides to see if my items match up.