Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Running multiple D2, possible ?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by robinnerf, Aug 21, 2013. | Replies: 4 | Views: 921

1. robinnerf

robinnerf IncGamers Member

Is it possible to running two Diablo 2 at the same time at the same computer ?
    I have just bought me a second cd-key but only got one computer so thought that mule would be simple this way if it's possible :) ?
    I have Win 7 x64 Ultimate.
  2. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

Iirc, because Ive bought a full version now, Sandboxie's free version allows you to sandbox one instance.

So you could use that to start a 2nd D2 if you want. Its perfectly safe, legit, and very very easy to use.

If you need any help, just ask. Ive use sandboxie for 3 years now.
  3. robinnerf

I have two monitors/screens :
    Is it possible to play one Diablo 2 in fullscreen on my left screen and the other copy of Diablo 2 (Sandboxed) in fullscreen on my right monitor ? (Without having to Alt+Tab between them)
  4. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

Why dont you try playing D2 in windowed mode? I always do that, even when mfing.

The only downside would be that if you manage to click outside the screen, you may f*** up your teleporting, and if unlucky get stuck and die! ;)

Then it depends on your resolution for your desktop. I have it set on 1920x1200, so I can have 2 d2 windows open, and have them beside eachother. And I can even have 4 windows up, but vertically they'll block eachother.

EDIT: I take this in swedish since we're both swedes and my pc's in swedish..

Högerklicka din D2 ikon, egenskaper, i raden "Mål:" lägg till "-w" i slutet.
    Min rad ser ut så här:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II -3\Diablo II.exe" -w

Notera mellanslaget mellan " och -w
  5. robinnerf

I have been playing both my D2 in window mode all the time but I want to play it in fullscrren and wonder if that was possible as I described :)

In Swedish : Haha kul att jag först nu ser på din beskrivning att du är svensk efter alla konversationer ;)