Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Rogue - bow options?

Discussion in 'Diablo 1' started by zeusonline, Dec 17, 2012. | Replies: 2 | Views: 2839

1. zeusonline

zeusonline IncGamers Member

Okay, so i just started playing on battlenet again.

I'm attempting to level my rogue, and i have been trying to figure out what bows suits me best.
    My conclusion was that i'd like to have an all resist bow with the swiftness mod....This should be possible. What is the best all resist + swiftness bow, and how do i get it? :p

Thanks in advance, Zeus.
  2. ravenlore

ravenlore IncGamers Member

The bow that suits you best depends on char lvl and pvp or pvm. Sounds like you're a mid-lvl rogue (pvm).. a good dmg bow is most important at that point.

http://freshmeat-blog.de.tl/Weapon-Analysis-_-Ranged.htm
    here is a good writeup (by Shade I believe.)

The best resist/swift would be a jade/swift. Not only is it very rare but IMO its not a good bow to build around if you ask me. Swiftness isnt vital in pvm, and with it you cant complete max resist in 2 item slots.. so you lose mana.

IMO-

best Pvp bow- a perfect massive/swiftness :scratchchin:
    best Pvm bow- emerald/heavens, but a perfect obs/heaves can max you all the same.
    (Although you can whoop monsters with just about any bow if your jewelry is nice)

Swiftness bows are clvl 20-21 and caves... Obs/heavens and massive/heavens type bows are grizzy 30+ and hell.. . emerald bows can only be found from late hell uniques. Elemental bows are a nice curveball (maybe RvW) and can be found at wirt.
  3. zeusonline

zeusonline IncGamers Member

I just dislike using anything other than the fastest weapons available ;)
    My second choice would be the all resist/heavens bow.
    And i feel like the massive prefix does not really do enough for pvm (which is my main interest at this point)
    I am currently using an elemental bow...but dislike the randomness of the bugged damage.