Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

[Resolved] Patch 15 bugs

Discussion in 'Feedback, Suggestions & Support' started by Catastrophe, Mar 29, 2012. | Replies: 11 | Views: 971

1. Catastrophe

Catastrophe IncGamers Member

[Resolved] Patch 15 bugs

First I want to say, I LOVE diablonut, and I think you guys have the best item database of anyone. Thank you for adding the affixes in patch 15! This has been a joy to read through.

But while I was doing that, I found a few things. If any of these bugs are intentional because they accurately portray the beta database, then disregard. (For example, eight Staves of Herding is obviously not a bug.)

1) [ITEM=http://diablonut.incgamers.com/item/radiant-star-ruby2]Bugged gem pages.[/ITEM]. Here the Barbarian is missing. This item entry appears to be the 'real' item, not the (probably) unused normal quality. Also, none of the gems are showing their effects.

2) The plan for combining three level 10 gems into a level 11 gem is missing and produces a bugged tooltip. According to other datamining sites this plan does not exist the only requirement is "Artisan Level", as you listed for the earlier gem levels. [ITEM=http://diablonut.incgamers.com/item/design-star-amethyst]This[/ITEM] is the non-existant item.

3) The only legendary/set items in the whole database are plans and the Fiery Brimstone.

4) All of the rings after "ring4" link to "ring5", and ring5 is broken. But for the first 4 tiers of rings it was interesting seeing which affixes were available at that level!

And for what it's worth, your skills pages are flawless! :thumbup:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
  2. Dorjan

Dorjan DiabloNut.Com

Re: Patch 15 bugs

Thank you! I think the recipes were slightly wrong (I used the code from patch 13 and it worked thus I assumed nothing had changed, I'm thinking I was wrong!)

That pretty much covers all your bugs above! :D I'll let you know what I find

edit: This will be fixed in my next update later today:
    1) fixed bug barbarian images. Regarding gems, it seems like the recipes gems keep replacing the original gems thus losing their stats, fixed
    2) I found it! seems like blizzard have been lazy and left the recipe in the game (but removed the actual recipe item!) There's a flag I didn't see before which states to use the plan or not.
    3) Since the set and legendary items aren't really ready yet according to blizzard I've been spending my time elsewhere since they'll need to be redone anyway. Sorry!
    4) The ring5 issue.. my speed improvement for the mass import had screwed this up! Good catch

I believe the patch will address all of your concerns and should be live in the next few hours! Thanks again!

:thumbup:
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2012
  3. xSixCHeeSY

xSixCHeeSY IncGamers Member

It looks like there are some alignment issues; sometimes affixes appear in the suffix column that are actually prefixes. Also, is there any way to decipher what combination of affix and suffix is permissible? For example, is a Stellar Broad Axe of Starlight possible? Or later in the game, can you roll the same prefix or suffix multiple times on a rare?
  4. Dorjan

Dorjan DiabloNut.Com

There is! From the way it's coded in the backend, I believe it'll be limited to one per family.

I'm going to have to look at a better way to present this data for multiple affixes though. Thanks for the feedback!

5. Brokenstorm

Brokenstorm IncGamers Member

Great work on DiabloNut. I also found a bug.

All crafted items are missing the male barbarian image
  6. Dorjan

Dorjan DiabloNut.Com

Noted above, already fixed in the patch due very soon (within the hour), thanks though!

7. Dorjan

Dorjan DiabloNut.Com

patched. Please report any new bugs below :) (or if I failed to spot/fix one!)
  8. Catastrophe

Catastrophe IncGamers Member

If you attempt to list the amulets from the top menu, they don't show up. They do show up under 'jewelery' and through other presentation methods, though.

Ring8 is now broken. :x

I've been looking at the affixes which "add to skills", and I'm confused. First, specific skills can only spawn on specific item types. I'm not sure why +Electrocute can spawn on helmets and not wands, but whatever. I guess finding +Electrocute on five different equipment slots would be too easy, or boost it to too high a level or something. My question is this: what are the green numbers in each skill's description for? I thought those were the numbers which would increase with skill level. But when I look at the affixes, instead of "+1 to Whirlwind" I see "Increases Critical Hit Chance of Whirlwind by (3-5)%".

Also, thanks for bringing back the "crafted by:" popup.
  9. Dorjan

Dorjan DiabloNut.Com

Green numbers on skill pages are the ones affected by your weapon damage most often, or can be adjusted, or is just plain important.

They're designed by blizzard.

Fixed the typo in the link for amulets, looking into the ring issue.. again... dang!
  10. Dorjan

Dorjan DiabloNut.Com

found the issue, uploading patch shortly.

With regards to the alignment issue with prefixes and suffixes, I'll deal with that another day, but thanks for letting me know!
  11. Brokenstorm

Brokenstorm IncGamers Member

A category under Torso is named "Chest Armour"
    It would be great to stick with US spelling

Also there is a bug when the number of classes for which the item is equipable doesn't fit in the item window
  12. Dorjan

Dorjan DiabloNut.Com

Ah indeed. Thank you for both :)