Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

R.I.P. Combust, Timed Out

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Hardcore Forum' started by kcsd, Feb 15, 2013. | Replies: 1 | Views: 459

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kcsd

kcsd IncGamers Member

Been following D3 on this site for a while now, decided it was time to post something :p.

Lost my 60(4) self found no AH Wizard with 80hrs played last night to a time out on Blizzards end. I was in Act 3 Inferno and just got out into the fields when it happened.

I dont have an internet connection at my place of residence but I have another place I go to play once every couple days for a couple hours. You can imagine how long it took me to level with no rushing and no bought power. I am having difficulty justifying another character if the servers burp and I die. I know this has been posted a million times over, and I know that its all part of HC.... Just sayin.

Oh, and its BS that out of all that time I found 1 legendary... at level 12... yeah. So for 52 levels all I saw were rares and like 4 plans... after the 400% increase lol.
  2. ZappaFan

ZappaFan Hardcore Moderator and America Trade Moderator

Sorry about the loss, but we have a sub forum specifically for posting RIP's. You are welcome to add your Deeds to be remembered.

thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.