Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Question: Patch 1.0.7 buff to Paragon XP as well or not?

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by hellfurion, Feb 13, 2013. | Replies: 4 | Views: 1413

1. hellfurion

hellfurion IncGamers Member

Official patch note says that exp gained was buffed but didn't say anything about paragon exp. I've heard that they buffed paragon as well. Care to clarify this for me please? :)
  2. Ivan E

Ivan E IncGamers Member

Yes, I'm certain that the buff applies to Paragon XP, as that was pretty much the reason for the change.
  3. Dogbert

Dogbert IncGamers Member

Is this confirmed yet or not? I'd like to know the answer to this too? Any official word?
  4. tougeznut

tougeznut IncGamers Member

XP is XP whether it is applied to "normal" levels 1-60 or paragon levels 1-100. The bonus XP was increased - meaning any time you earn experience (killing monsters, finishing quests, etc) the applied % extra you get as a bonus is increased. So you get 1000 xp normally? If your bonus XP is 25% then you earn 1250 xp.

The extra bonus XP gained from playing on a higher MP is definitely noticeable when paragon leveling.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  5. inthayne

inthayne IncGamers Member

Actually there is no mention of a buff to experience gained in normal, nightmare and hell.
    The percentage increases in the patch notes are to inferno rates and mp levels.