Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Question about posts that people actually would want to see...but don't...

Discussion in 'Feedback, Suggestions & Support' started by FaultyYogurt, Apr 18, 2012. | Replies: 2 | Views: 546

1. FaultyYogurt

FaultyYogurt IncGamers Member

Question about posts that people actually would want to see...but don't...

So quick question...What should we do when there is a post that others would probably be interested in if they were to actually see it, but the correct forum location is in a place that people just don't go to?

Take a look at this one as an example: http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?826842-Grim-Dawn-is-on-Kickstarter!

To be clear, I'm not asking to comment on that particular Grim Dawn post, but what to do if we want such a post to actually be seen...
  2. Elly

Elly Administrator

Re: Question about posts that people actually would want to see...but don't...

If it's in a forum that's less visited and newsworthy it would go on the news page. Telling the admins about it would help in that case.

I'm moving this thread into support as non-pals might be interested in this question.
  3. FaultyYogurt

FaultyYogurt IncGamers Member

Re: Question about posts that people actually would want to see...but don't...

Thanks Elly! I'm not sure that one is really worthy of a news post all by itself, but I appreciate the clarification.