Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Q's about my MA sin

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by Zakel, Jul 27, 2009. | Replies: 3 | Views: 723

1. Zakel

Zakel IncGamers Member

Q's about my MA sin

So I finally got back into diablo 2 after a long stretch of WoW.. That game had to end sometime lol - and well basically I went back to my favorite character - the assassin. I wasnt going to be able to start with much and one of the sin's i enjoyed a lot was the tiger strike / dragon tail combo - I figured that since i wasn't going to have a lot of high end gear the big damage would be enough to get me through most parts.

My questions are what should the end game gear be? I do have a few pieces now. I have a full nat's set and a 196% ed bartcs (I'm going to go claw/shield) and I was wondering if I should just use full nat's or.. get some other pieces of gear?

I'm thinking my gear set-up will be something like this

Helm: Gaze
    Armor: Chains of Honor
    Gloves: Drac's - they're the dual leech ones right?
    Boots: Up'd gores seem to do the trick - I also play non ladder..
    Weapon: Bartucs - don't know what to socket it with though
    Shield: Stormshield
    Ring1: Ravenfrost
    Ring2: Bul'kathos
    Amulet: Mara's?
    Belt: ... Don't know yet - Verdungo's maybe?

So yeah.. any input would be nice - I'm thinking of maxing Pheonix Strike/Blades of Ice for some utility. Umm... Don't know what I need for the IAS charts or anything like that.. And I know there was more questions but I can't think of them right now.

OHH - yes - stat points... Not to sure what to do with those either. I think enough strength to wear the gear? A lot of dex? And the rest into Vitality?

2. Sass

Sass IncGamers Member

Re: Q's about my MA sin

Nat's boots (strangely) aren't very good at all for kicking. Upped gores would be ideal.

Drac's has just life leech and ctc tap.

If you're going to get phoenix strike, a nat's set Dclaw finishing sin does work well.

3. Zakel

Zakel IncGamers Member

Eh.. I'm not too crazy about a claw/claw build with this char. It could be one to make a different time though o_O. What would be ideal to socket bartucs with though? Ohm? or something else? I can't really think of anything off the top of my head.

4. Sass

Sass IncGamers Member

If you're using w/s, don't use tucs. I'd recommend a stormlash; it's the best w/s weapon for a kicker.