Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

PvP Gear!?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by FierceDeity, Jan 27, 2006. | Replies: 3 | Views: 421

1. FierceDeity

FierceDeity IncGamers Member

PvP Gear!?

I'm 87 and using M'avina's and I really don't feel very strong I can barely kill anything in hell. What gear should I start to look for? Because I wanted to get the archon plate thing and faith but I heard you have to be ladder to only get it.
  2. Kijya

Kijya IncGamers Member

Well surely you can buy forti and faith on NL but it's damn expensive.

Try traiding for a WF on the trade forums (you should be able to get it for a decent amount pgems maybe) or a WWS or something like that. Be sure to get deacent ias (I recoment threchery runeword, LoH, nosferatus etc.)

Sortly: Read the guides in the stikies and you will get a pretty good idea of what to use. M'avinas should be good for a frostmaiden but I've never made one so I can't really give you any advice about those.

Edit: sorry my bad, do not even consider a wws in PvP ... and frostmaiden is nothing in pvp either ...
  3. Undercat

Undercat IncGamers Member

Check here for an up to date runeword listing (see the links at the bottom):

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/runewords.shtml

Fortitude and Faith are both ladder only runewords, which means that they can only be made on ladder, but they exist in non-ladder since the last season ended and all the ladder items transferred over. Because you can't make new ones off ladder, they hold a tremendously high value there, and hence don't come recommended unless you are quite wealthy.
  4. Diablokgb

Diablokgb IncGamers Member

Dual ravens
    Cats eye
    A crafted belt with ow, dex, life, res (Shouldnt be that hard to obtain the ingredents), low dungos, razortail.
    Gore riders/War travelers - could get for pgems
    +3x bow, 20 ias or crafted gloves as well (+ skills and 20 ias are a must, kb, dex just icing)
    For helm, you can make you own ed/ias helm For example (3 open socket helm socket with 15 ias jewel, 15 ias jewel, 40% ed, or if you have some ed/ias jewels lying around then i defiently would go with those) ALSO your mavs helm is a VERY good option also, just socket it with a 15 ias jewel or a ed jewel.
    Treachery, 60 ias armor, Lionheart, shaftstop with 15 ias jewel are all good options.
    WF - real cheap unless you want to get the 08 version.
    Titans + stormsheild on switch.

Get all of this and max out ga, 10-14 into multi, 12-16 into your d/a/e skills, 16-max critical, 1 into peirce, get a valk, rest is up to you, i would go with jab/lighting fury combo, cause they help vs other bowazons/melee chars.

This should all cost you about 2-3 sojs or about 100+ pgems. Im sure you can trade some of your gear for most of it.