Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

pretty new to this... hello all.

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by konekochan, Jun 10, 2013. | Replies: 4 | Views: 2016

1. konekochan

konekochan IncGamers Member

hey there, fairly new to the battle.net system, but i'm looking for someone to play with on a semi-regular basis? i've played through normal and most of the way through nightmare as an assassin, but was forced to start over on a new PC when the old one was lost. building a new one up, and really wanna meet people who still play this, and explore some of the neat features of online play!~
  2. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

Did you start over on bnet or on singleplayer?

If you started on bnet with the assassin, then theres no need to start over.

What realm do you play? US West, US East, Europe, Asia? Ladder? Non Ladder? Hardcore or Softcore?

Im on EUSCL (Europe Softcore Ladder)
  3. konekochan

konekochan IncGamers Member

I'm only just starting to experiment with the b.net system. I've only played in singleplayer before this. I guess I'm US East, SC, but I've been trawling all the realms cos no one ever seems to be around! Fairly sure i'm a ladder char. Though I'm not concerned about that particular feature, haha. Does it have significance, other than as a ranking system?

oh, and I keep seeing mentions of mods and stuff on here for the game? the one person i found randomly in chat wanted me to download one just to play with him ;A; but i don't want to - sorry if mention of modding is banned in this forum, but is their use really so common? do i need to look into this? gah, dunno where to go with my questions! pardon my ignorance :3
  4. combobreaker

combobreaker IncGamers Member

I will play with you! I cannot login to USEast for some reason. I got in once last night, but keeps saying it is down. I prefer to play HardCore, but if you're not experienced we can try Softcore first.

Login to battle.net and type: "/f a combobreaker"

Then tyle "/f l" to display everyone online. Type "/w *combobreaker message" to send me a message. :)

Edit* I'm on USWest.
  5. Dawnmaster

Dawnmaster IncGamers Member

The ladder has all possibilities of gameplay activated.

You can make all runewords, you can find all uniques, and all cube recipes work, whereas nonladder has a few limits.