Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Pre 1.10 items in 1.13

Discussion in 'Classic' started by mstrex, Oct 27, 2013. | Replies: 4 | Views: 3820

1. mstrex

mstrex IncGamers Member

Hi,
    I had an idea to collect all uniques and sets from 1.00-1.09 patches and then transfer them to 1.13 patch. I found my first 1.03 unique so I checked it in patch 1.13 and all the item statistics was changed into those from patch 1.13. So it is not possible to have items form 1.00-1.09 patches in 1.13 games?
  2. WarlockCC

WarlockCC Diablo Classic Moderator

I think the only way to get all that is to first collect all items in 1.00, then upgrade your Diablo to 1.01 to get all the uniques there and so on.
    After every upgrade, you will need to open each character you've created to update those items to the newer version.
    How did you transfer the items to v1.13 ?
    Note that between 1.03 and 1.13 some of the naming has changed. For example, Fast, faster and fastest cast rate was changed to 10%FCR 20%FCR and 30% FCR.
    Most of the stats of the Uniques should not change. I have a Steel Driver without a level requirement on Battle.net in v1.13
  3. mstrex

mstrex IncGamers Member

I just opened my 1.03 classic character in the 1.13 version of LoD. The item was turned into 1.13 version of a item.
  4. WarlockCC

WarlockCC Diablo Classic Moderator

When you open a character in LoD, the items do indeed get converted+updated.
    You should be able to open the character in Classic without getting the items 'updated'.
    One thing you could try is to open a character in the earliest LoD version, perhaps it does not convert the items then, but I suspect this update process from Classic to LoD has always been there.
    I don't have LoD though, so I cannot test. :)
  5. Akii

Akii IncGamers Member

The items get converted to LOD version if you Convert Classic character to LOD.

If you just update the game client to 1.13 and keep the character in Classic, the Unique should stay the same.