Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Plan: Cain's Fate

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Community Forum' started by AgentB, Dec 26, 2012. | Replies: 3 | Views: 21728

1. AgentB

AgentB IncGamers Member

HEllo,

I didnt find any information about this plan. Did one of you already dropped it ? Does it drop from a monster lvl 25 since its a item lvl 25 ? Or it drops inferno only ?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
  2. 0blique

0blique IncGamers Member

From doing a quick search, it looks like it drops in late Act 2-early act 3 in normal difficulty only. I haven't had it drop for me yet, so I can't confirm that.
  3. betazoid

betazoid IncGamers Member

It is extra rare so the best is to combine that with Leoric signet hunt MP10 act2 normal. Run sewers, oasis with all mini dungeons and start from ancients to get 5 stacks. It is level 25 so not sure does it drop all act2 or just at end.
  4. zmin

zmin IncGamers Member

I just found mine in fields of slaughter act 3 normal hardcore. Also heard they drop early act 1 nightmare but it's a pain farming them, pretty much pointless (i have 1500 hours and this is my second legendary plan). They're about 19m on hardcore and 175m on softcore. You'd be making a profit, albeit a small one compared to lvl 60 items, and definitely not enough to justify buying a plan.
    [​IMG]Cain's Scribe is 2640[​IMG] 30[​IMG] and 12 [​IMG]
    (about 35k to craft on softcore, 15k to craft on hardcore)[HR][/HR][​IMG]Cain's Sandals are 2640[​IMG] 30[​IMG] and 12 [​IMG]

[HR][/HR][​IMG]Cain's Robes are 3450[​IMG] 44[​IMG] and 12 [​IMG]
    (about 50k to craft on softcore, 20k on hardcore)[HR][/HR] [​IMG] Cain's Memory is 4140[​IMG] 50[​IMG] and 14 [​IMG]
    (about 60k to craft on softcore, 25k to on hardcore)