Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

pic of Travis Day and others

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Community Forum' started by fmulder, Mar 10, 2013. | Replies: 6 | Views: 2121

1. fmulder

fmulder Site Contributor

2. SnickerSnack

SnickerSnack IncGamers Member

A bit, but he doesn't have the orange hair and he's a bit too round in the top of the head. Nice jacket though.

Quick, new contest: who in this pic looks most like a Futurama character?
  3. RazeBarb

RazeBarb IncGamers Member

Oh wow, that's the bunch of streamers from Twitch who got invited to Blizz HQ last week.
  4. Katniss

Katniss IncGamers Member

I'm curious as to what they brought them in there for. Perhaps to talk about itemization/the state of the game? Curious as to why they picked those select few though. Moldran, yesterday, was saying he was invited as well, which is interesting seeing as he's an EU player. I wonder if Blizzard footed the bill for this trip as well. I know that Modz is from NV so that's not too far for him to go to CA, but the others?
  5. RazeBarb

RazeBarb IncGamers Member

I happened to watch Archon's (The guy in the back with his eyes closed) stream minutes before they all gathered at his house and drove off to Blizz. He said they're doing a community spotlight on some well-known streamers.
  6. Katniss

Katniss IncGamers Member

Ah, thanks for that info, Raze! I watched Archon stream one weekend when he was doing a marathon and I was doing my own marathon, too (stayed up for 48 hours straight; played Diablo for 36ish hours straight). It was very entertaining since he was building and testing random gear sets (e.g. as much thorns damage as possible) and I liked his green screen thing. I'll be curious to see what comes of the spotlight. There are a lot of great streams out there. Good background noise while farming.
  7. DickScotchfist

DickScotchfist <font color=#168A19>PoE Moderator</font>

Looks like they're at the Irvine Spectrum down the street from me I'm pretty sure. Cool pic.