Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Pc on pala amu and cta /foh scepter

Discussion in 'Trade Values' started by Benkovsky, Dec 5, 2012. | Replies: 3 | Views: 722

1. Benkovsky

Benkovsky IncGamers Member

pala amu:

2skills
    20 fcr
    20 dex
    54 life
    40+ mana(i dont remember exactly how much)
    regenerate mana %(i dont remember how much)

CTA /FOh Scepter:

6/6/1 ...3 fist of heavens/3 conviction/1 holy shock(im not sure about this one)

thanks...its on non-lader
  2. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

You are kidding? Does that amulet exist?!!!? :)
    Selfcrafted? Seen?

It may be the most valueable item on the ladder atm. Its true value is sky high. (The only other thing it could have is res right? Ive got to check the affixes..)

The base for your CtA is worth at least 4-5 hrs, the market is limited as usual, but its damn, damn rare.
    I dont know if the CtA rw itself ruins the base or enhances it. But the market for such an item just became alot smaller.

Peace
  3. Benkovsky

Benkovsky IncGamers Member

Ive seen this amu,its crafted 89lvl i think...ive seen similar to this one before...so it exist...a countryman showed it to me...In his own words he plays diablo since 2001 and has alot of forum gold to afford it(he showed me some godly things like 3-res boots 30frw 15dex 50/50/50 res)...usualy i dont trust nobody,because there may be dupes on non-lader,but if what he says its true it may be possible to be legit.
    Ive seen the same amu with 20 @ res but without dex and life(instead life rep life).
    For the amu its almost impossible to buy with hrs...its worts couple hunderts Hrs on non-lader ,so he wants real cash for this amu.
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  4. Archone

Archone IncGamers Member

So its non ladder then. Well.. Its awesome nonetheless!