Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates

Europe Softcore PC on Amulet. 300+ strength, 9.5% CC

Discussion in 'Trade Value' started by snipeattacker, Oct 28, 2012. | Replies: 7 | Views: 630

1. snipeattacker

snipeattacker IncGamers Member

2. tougeznut

tougeznut IncGamers Member

View attachment 3618 This amulet cost me around 4mil in America's AH if that helps you. I would probably start the bidding at 50m with an extreme buyout (300m?). That's an amazing piece there for any barb.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  3. snipeattacker

thanks for the reply touge! i had the feeling this one is worth quite alot, got it now at 100 mil bid (and an even more extreme buyout i won' t mention :) ), but haven't checked AH all day, so i will keep you updated!
  4. snipeattacker

no bids yet for 50 million... maybe it is too high after all? or should i wait a few days?
  5. tougeznut

I think I may have over-valued your amulet. I have recently upgraded to this View attachment 3623
    It only cost me 9 mil. I hope that helps you re-evaluate the price. The higher the stats, the price usually goes up exponentially. I still think yours is a very pricy piece (especially with the flexibility from the socket), so it could sell for 50m+ if you wait long enough. However, I always find that if I wait longer than two weeks, I usually drop the price well below what my lowest reserve originally was.

6. snipeattacker

i think i will drop the price a few millions each day or so, and eventually somebody will buy it... problem is i am not sure what my minimum should be... i could also use it myself since i am a barb, but alot of millions i can also use!! im having a hard time deciding below what price i dont want to sell anymore and start using it myself.... maybe you have something wise to say if you see the big picture on my profile??? http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/snipe-2434/hero/3991590
  7. tougeznut

Here's how I see using good gear I find: if it's better than my current gear - I equip it. If selling it could afford me multiple pieces, then I sell it. If the difference between currently equipped gear and the great find isn't very large, then I almost always sell it. Since your barb doesn't have an amulet equipped (that I could see) you should equip it. Or find an amulet similar to mine for less and sell yours for a good profit. Sorry, I'm going I'm circles... I think you should sell it, and find yourself an amulet that is similar with worse stats.

8. snipeattacker

no no, your explanation makes total sense to me! sell it for enough to buy a good but worse amulet and an IK set piece :) if not possible, equip it myself!